Default '10 Barry Wright racecar rearend question

Hey guys, I need some info. What axle lengths do they run on '10 Barry Wright racecars? Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thanks.
    "If you think the last four words in the National Anthem are "Gentlemen, start your engines!", You might be a redneck."

Default Btt

Back to the top. Anyone?
    "If you think the last four words in the National Anthem are "Gentlemen, start your engines!", You might be a redneck."

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LMracr17x View Post
    Back to the top. Anyone?
    Just call the shop at Barry Wrights-they will tell you instead of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing around on here!

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure that anyone else could even read my post. I'll do that. Just thought that SOMEONE would know the info without having to call Barry. Thanks for your time, and your response.

i asked same question bout a older BWRC an got 0 responses too...

If you will call the shop they will be glad to help you in any way possible. Barry Wrights people take care of their customers better than anyone in the buisness.

Default BW Axle length

2010 Barry Wright uses 33 inch and 35 inch axles. Tube lengths 27 and 29 .

Default Thanks

Thanks, Len. I appreciate the info. Good luck this year. Brad