Default Chad Stapleton DOMINATES at Molers

Chad was very fast tonight. Duane Chamberlain looked good too. Track was in good shape for the most part. Congrats Chad...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
    Chad was very fast tonight. Duane Chamberlain looked good too. Track was in good shape for the most part. Congrats Chad...
    Didn't Chad used to travel with a series? Haven't heard of him running many local shows regularly untill this year

Never ran with a series and has always ran pretty local.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Shannon View Post
    Never ran with a series and has always ran pretty local.
    Really?... What are his normal local tracks besides Moler?

Quote Originally Posted by Genis73 View Post
    Really?... What are his normal local tracks besides Moler?
    He races at Molers on Fri. 95% of the season but on Sat. nights he can be seen at Flo., Brownstown, Brushcreek, basically wherever the he!! he wants to race ...

Quote Originally Posted by MadDad Racing View Post
    He races at Molers on Fri. 95% of the season but on Sat. nights he can be seen at Flo., Brownstown, Brushcreek, basically wherever the he!! he wants to race ...
    I never see him at Portsmouth or Southern and some other tracks around here... Sounds like he stay's closer to the Cincy area then... My mistake, thought he was a series racer that chose to stay closer to home this year like alot of other drivers!

Quote Originally Posted by Genis73 View Post
    I never see him at Portsmouth or Southern and some other tracks around here... Sounds like he stay's closer to the Cincy area then... My mistake, thought he was a series racer that chose to stay closer to home this year like alot of other drivers!
    He was at Prp once last year that I can remember it was one of the bigger paying events not sure which one he didn't fair so well but im hoping he gives it a go and comes back and tries his hand at it again sometime this year.....but I don't recall seeing him there before that

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He was at Prp once last year that I can remember it was one of the bigger paying events not sure which one he didn't fair so well but im hoping he gives it a go and comes back and tries his hand at it again sometime this year.....but I don't recall seeing him there before that
    Its hard to run with the local boys at PRP, let alone run with the big boys when their in town!... Last years Lucas race there were plenty local drivers who made the feature without a provisional (Bocook, Adkins, Christy, Mcguire, Conley's, Gullian, and Boggs) to name a few!