Default (Awful)Albany!!!!

This is the worst race track ever.I have been to a lot of tracks but this is by far the worst ever looks like they would fix it so that you could race on it it is hardly wide enough for one car nesmith should consider another track in my opinion .

Man I was there and you must have been watching the back of your tail gate or something! there was several times Saturday night that they came off turn two 3 wide racing like a bat out of hell!! If you did not enjoy their race, you have never seen a good race!!

i guess that explains why every car out on the track was torn all to pieces from trying to pass cause race trace is not very wide you got one groove in the bottom which is flat and nearly one groove that is banked either way you run it you had to hit someone to pass!!!!!!!!!

i guess since it was such good racing why did the limited only run one lap track is pittyful is all you can say they need to make it wider all the way across from top to bottom not one groove flat and bout a half groove banked the brivers couldnt even see the walls al least they could have took time to clean them off more .anyway they got the last money they will ever get from me.

Well since your the only one bashing of the nearly 2,000 people there, I gladly say good bye. Your a perfect example of what is wrong with this sport, and the internet. I believe your the type person who could have the gorgeous woman in the world naked in front of you telling you she is your beck and call girl and you would go to the computer sit and find some thing to complain about!!!! What a moron!!!

Not sure what you are talking about. Looked like a darn good race to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ANh...ayer_embedded#!
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

I believe this is what he is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7gk...feature=relmfu

And honestly I don't see anything wrong with the track. Watching the video it looks like a whole bunch of people that can't drive. Spinning out all by themselves, spinning out under caution. Guys making banzai moves into 3 and just taking people out. It looked like a bunch of first year drivers just driving into each other.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.