Default Full Show+ Huge Mothers Day Prizes . Massage, Tanning, Nail package giveaways.5/11/12

The Farmer City Crazy Kids Club is making their return this Friday after a exciting Sunday night of racing with the Non Winged Sprint cars. On Sunday, the Kids Club was treated to ice cream and a awesome night of racing. This week we are dedicating it to all the mothers. The kids are welcome to come down and make gifts and cards for their mothers during the Crazy Kids Club. It is FREE to attend and is located behind the main grandstand from 530-730pm. We will also have our normal activities which include games, sports, prizes, candy, drinks, snack, and much more.

Mothers will also have a huge night at the raceway. The first 75 mothers through the front gate will receive a beautiful Carnation courtesy of The Garden House located in Farmer City. And the BIG news is, that EVERY mother after purchase of general admission, will receive a FREE ticket entering them into a drawing at intermission for one of many prizes. We have several tanning packages, a manicure package, and two grand prizes which are 30 minutes of full body massages. There will also be several additional small prizes such as clocks, picture frames, and anything else we may get throughout the week.

As you can see we have a big night on tap. It will also be a full show with UMP Latemodels, UMP Modifieds, UMP Sportsman, UMP Streetstock, and UMP Hornets. For more information you can visit us at http://www.farmercityracing.com/. We look forward to see you this Friday night at the Farmer City Raceway!
    Last edited by FarmerCityCrazyKidsClub; 05-09-2012 at 03:05 PM.

To clarify the free ticket for mothers is for drawings at intermission, not for general admission. Sorry for confusion.

Hi! I want to tell you a little bit about massage, now that you're talking about it, I've been doing it for 5 years, and I want to say that many people do not understand the importance of how you have high-quality equipment. I'm talking about a massage table. Also often people don't want to spend money on massage oils and other supplies for This is all very important and creates an overall picture of you as a professional, so if this is important to you I suggest you look here for quality and useful things for massage. I hope I was able to help you. Good luck!