Default spark plug wires

What plug wires do you guys recommend for best performance on a 602? Im currently running moroso blue max, but i didnt know if i should go solid core or not. what are your thoughts?

Default Taylors

I am a big fan of the Taylor wires. Just bought a new set of 10.4mm a few weeks ago

To me the insulation of the wires is more important than the materials in the core.

Almost any core material will carry the spark from the cap to the plug, the important factor is 100% elimination of crosstalk. Solid core wires promote ignition noise and spark scatter and I don't see a lot of them passing the crosstalk criteria. Remembering the more powerful the ignition system the better the wiring system thru-out the ignition system needs to be.

So many people over look the grounding system which is just as important as the hot lead as overflow has to have an adequate place to go and if adequate ground is not there you will see problems.

I have only tested 3-4 sets of wires that do this well, Delphi, Moroso, Woody's and Taylor. Only the top level of wires from each seller does what I want.

I am sure there are others out there, but I have tested about 30 brands and don't care to discuss the ones that don't work. If I tested bad ones for you those results are yours and nobody elses.

Default wires

I ended up purchasing a set of taylor spiro pro race wires. well see how they do.

I hope you bought the 409 Spiro Pro 10.4's. Like I said only the top of the line wires in each brand eliminate crosstalk.

You can easily find this by putting 2 wires close together to see if it will scatter the signal to the timing light.