ECKERT HAS MIXED RESULTS ON OUTLAW TRAIL
Scrub to visit Virginia next two weeks

York, PA: Rick Eckert’s trip south was looking good, in the second week of Southern Dirt Tracks Eckert had a pair of seconds and a seventh place finishes. These solid runs and Rick’s being the defending Pine Tree 50 Champion at Swainsboro, GA, gave the 2011 World of Outlaw Champion a boost of confidence going into Saturday night’s race.
Eckert’s night came to early end as he suffered engine problems.

Winchester and the Ultimate at Virginia Motor Speedway
With WoO having two weeks off Eckert has plans to race in Virginia the next two Saturdays. Saturday May 12th Rick will be racing at Winchester Speedway in Winchester, VA in the Raye Vest qualifier. The following week May 19th Rick will head a little further south to Bill Sawyer’s Virginia Motor Speedway for the $10,000 to win Ultimate Series Mid Atlantic Spring Championship. Eckert has enjoyed success at both tracks winning the Winchester 200 on 2 occasions and at VMS he has won 3 $10,000 to win events. “We’re looking forward to being close to home these next two weeks. I’m glad to have a chance to race these events. Winchester being a Raye Vest race, you know I’d like to win that. I like VMS, I have had some good success wining and some solid runs”, said Eckert. Then he added, “After the weekend at Tazewell and North Alabama we stayed at Scott’s and worked on the cars and think it was time well spent and looking forward to seeing how we’ll do”.

Rick Eckert’s Bloomquist Chassis is powered by Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engines and is sponsored by the following J & K Salvage, Eckert Trucking, Ritchey Sandblasting, Heintz Brothers Automotive, Sunoco Race Fuels, Hoosier Racing Tire and All Star Performance.
For the latest information on Rick Eckert visit www.rickeckertracing.com

Prepared by

Brian Tidball Media Services
briantidball@va.metrocast.net
Ph 804-363-8775