3rd Randy Dillard
    4th Jamie Lunsford
    5th Mike Davis
    6th Jerry Sutton
    7th Heather Taylor
    8th Dekota Boiling
    9th George Mashburn
    10th Paydon Shook

Was the race track any better tonight? You guys have a great opportunity to have a great track but someone is going to have to know what they are doing when it comes to track prep. Reminds us of Murphy when he did the work there. DRY_DRY_DRY_ What happen to the days when you could actually hook a car up ? Is every track so busy during the week that they have forgotten how to maintain a track and actually use water?

Default Track prep

This is for SLICK 1 why all the negative talk. If you can do a better job you should offer your services I am sure the tracks would appericate it. They might even offer you a job. People read your nasty grips it hurts the sport. Find something good to say. ohwyyyyyyyyyy

click how was you at cleveland and sugar creek at the same time i saw where you are complaining about both?

Cool complaining

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    click how was you at cleveland and sugar creek at the same time i saw where you are complaining about both?
    i think that's all of what most of these guys do is gripe about things and never say anything good about a race track J.M.O. OH YEAH ON SECOND THOUGHT WHY DON'T YOU GO TELL THESE PROMOTERS ALL THIS TO THEIR FACE ........
    Last edited by skinnyracer39; 05-13-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    race race race

Default Track Prep

I have to agree last week there wasn't any reason for the track being in the shape it was in we just didn't get enough water on it and I apologize. This week was a totatly different racetrack we had good racing in all classes and I'm sure anyone that was there will agree with me. Also, with that in mind I know that there is still plenty of room for improvement. Thanks for everyone that came out last night and remember next week we are having the Outlaw Mini-Sprints so come out and support us as we try to keep our great sport alive!

Most drivers I talk to myself included prefer a smooth slick track. I takes a better driver to drive on a slick track. An when you pay for your stuff yourself most drivers don't like the hammer down rough stuff too hard on motor an shocks. So I say let the driver stand out not who has the most motor, lots of people can stomp an steer few can finess it in the slick.

got that rt there rayburnbaby anyone can drive on a track that tacky heck i like a good o slick track thats wht i raced on 99 percent of the time makes ya get up on that wheel and drive that baby yeeeehaaaa hamerdown.

Cool Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by RayburnBaby View Post
    Most drivers I talk to myself included prefer a smooth slick track. I takes a better driver to drive on a slick track. An when you pay for your stuff yourself most drivers don't like the hammer down rough stuff too hard on motor an shocks. So I say let the driver stand out not who has the most motor, lots of people can stomp an steer few can finess it in the slick.
    Must agree too, Hate to say it, but like that track on the "stateline".