late models highlights,
    about 15-20 qualified
    Josh Mcguire fast qualifier
    Boggs won the dash
    feature results: Boggs, RJ Conley, McGuire
    Boggs led all 25 laps, ran mostly mid to high line
    RJ and Josh battled for 2nd for a few laps, mainly in the low groove
    several cautions early, around 6, then one at lap 20
    the dreaded hole between 1 and 2 returned, Jackie mainly avoided it in the high line and ran well
    Delmas didn't start, backed into the fence in heat race and never made it back out

Lots of broke cars in the other divisions, not sure if you could say the track was the cause, my opinion is that it was about 30% track and 70% driver related, lots of newer drivers/cars having handling issues causing wrecks from my viewpoint.

Would of liked to seen the #28 ECJ there... Carrier also wasn't at Southern friday night, which boggs won there too... Might have still been a sweep but different driver if the Salt Rock Express was in town this weekend!

Default Boggs Nose

Im no expert in the field, but i'm pretty sure the nose of your late model is supposed to be flat across the hood and front fenders. Why does PRP let Boggs get away with running that illegal nose that dips down about 4-5"s every weekend? Its funny because he even knows its illegal and switches it when Lucas comes to town because he knows they will send him home. I'd just like to see him follow the rules like everyone else. What does everyone else think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Redriveroutlaw View Post
    Im no expert in the field, but i'm pretty sure the nose of your late model is supposed to be flat across the hood and front fenders. Why does PRP let Boggs get away with running that illegal nose that dips down about 4-5"s every weekend? Its funny because he even knows its illegal and switches it when Lucas comes to town because he knows they will send him home. I'd just like to see him follow the rules like everyone else. What does everyone else think about it?
    ....you noticed that too?

where have you been for the last year? I think we pretty much covered this topic last season. We analyzed pictures etc for weeks. Finally Boggs decided to change it but claims it wasn't illegal and was never penalized in inspections, at Southern or Portsmouth. The "corrected" car passed several Lucas Oil inspections. I haven't seen the car up close this year but I'm guessing he is still running the "corrected" version. The original version was named Crybaby because everyone was crying cause he won almost every race in that car. If you're gonna bring back the complaints, please post pictures to back up your claims and post in the gossip sectioin, not in the results......

Default Jackies Nose

If you follow PRP on facebook there is a great close up pic of the car from last weekend. He is back to the illegal nose...He will change it for the lucas races though.... I really could care less who wins at PRP, I just like to see people race straight up without having to find any little way to cheat...just get out there and drive the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) car. If I were a betting man, Id say someone like that is probably juicing tires also. Why stop with the nose....lol

Here we go again. Same old stuff, haven't you all found anything new to talk about in a year. Thats fine if you want to think we are still cheating. This lets us know that you are at least thinking about us and that is fine with us. If it was not a legal nose on the car then we would not have passed tech all last year, but funny thing is I remember passing every tech that we went through. Whether the tech was at Southern waiting for us when we pulled in, at Portsmouth or at any track that we had tech at. We still PASSED!!!!!!! So everyone needs to get over us winning, and get on with watching some good racing this year.

If you follow PRP on facebook there is a great close up pic of the car from last weekend. He is back to the illegal nose...He will change it for the lucas races though.... I really could care less who wins at PRP, I just like to see people race straight up without having to find any little way to cheat...just get out there and drive the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) car. If I were a betting man, Id say someone like that is probably juicing tires also. Why stop with the nose....lol
    why did you just sign up to make these posts? why did you highjack a results thread for these posts? Your actions appear deceitful.... I really don't care that you make them, just make your own dang thread AND in the proper forum!

I'll try to take a look at the nose next weekend and thereafter, but as long as the drivers aren't complaining then nothing is going to happen. Also, you need to look at the car as it is not moving. I don't know the exact rules, but wind resistance forcing the hood down might be legal, I see that in nascar races sometimes and wonder the same thing.