Red face Richmond Raceway May 19th

I think this is right top 4

1. Chad Scott # 3

2. Josh Lucas #78

3. Delayne Browning #1B

4. Jimmy Crabtree #C8

3 and 4 could be reverse not sure

Thumbs down ATT Team 78

Why don't you race at Ponderosa Speedway I know ( YOU CAN"T RUN THE TOP 10 THERE CHICKEN S#&t )

Thumbs up

Congrat's Chad and team

Default strunk

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Strunk View Post
    Why don't you race at Ponderosa Speedway I know ( YOU CAN"T RUN THE TOP 10 THERE CHICKEN S#&t )
    Probaly because there are to many d$ck heads like you there. How can you not run the top 10 they only had 12 cars!

Thumbs down

The last few times I WATCHED ( I DON'T RACE ) the 78 got there tails KICKED All i am saying is they are running from the really good cars Richmond has good cars just no as strong back threw the field I did see Sat Juction only had 12 cars Friday they had 22 were was the 78 then I WAS THERE FRIDAY

I WAS AT FLORENCE last night

78 can't cry like they did at Bluegrass and get there way anywere else..........

Tim Strunk....you've ran your mouth for several years about Josh, if you got such a problem with him why don't you step out from behind your computer & comfront him. We're pretty sure we know who you are, people like you ruin racing. The reason he don't got to the Pond is his business, but if you'd like to know I have 2 kids that play sports so I have other obligations. Where we race is our business....why don't you grow up & stop running your mouth about something you know nothing aboout. Jenna Lucas

Mr Tim Skunk (spelled wrong on purpose)

If you don't race (which may or may not be true) then you need to sit in the grandstands and wave the pom pom for your FAVORITE driver and not worrying about what the 78 team is doing and where they go. If you do race maybe should work on your car instead of on here flopping your mouth. There are several reasons why we don't race at the Pond some people have jobs that are not the 8 to 5. Along with the reasons Jenna gave so Mr SKUNK you can Bash us all you want I can tell you that you are not the FIRST nor will you be the LAST!!!!! Have at it shows your stupidity WE don't care!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.lucas78 View Post
    Tim Strunk....you've ran your mouth for several years about Josh, if you got such a problem with him why don't you step out from behind your computer & comfront him. We're pretty sure we know who you are, people like you ruin racing. The reason he don't got to the Pond is his business, but if you'd like to know I have 2 kids that play sports so I have other obligations. Where we race is our business....why don't you grow up & stop running your mouth about something you know nothing aboout. Jenna Lucas
    MY REAL NAME IS TIM STRUNK i don't know who you think i am i live in pulaski county and a race fan i am 42 years old I have watched 78 for years and have watched you Jenna show your A## at bluegrass i would not show that much A## in front of a croud again if my last name was LUCAS i would change it YOU ARE A LOW LIFE TRAILER TRASH b(*&h Obama should not let your kind breed. I was makin a statment josh is running from stiff comp thinkin you can pick up a win at the RAT WRONG I know and can't wait till you respond to this you can't stand it B*&^H

strunk use to run his mouth bout the 44 gregory car. but he does race...............his mouth.

Congrats on your win Chad Scott

Tim....you want to call me a low life trailer trash bitch, you have never met me & don't know the first thing about me. People like you is why I don't get on this site......you need to stop running your mouth about people you know nothing about- this includes me & Josh!!! If you don't like him, stop watch him on the track....Funny how someone can call someone names & they don't even know them....you know nothing about me, so stop running your mouth!! (If your who you say you are, which I don't believe. I have better things to do then sit on this computer & go back in fourth with you. This is over!! You need to grow up & mind your own business!!!

I have known the Lucas team for many years and they are a great bunch of people that are always the first one to help when I need it! Yes I am a driver I don't get the honor to get to race with josh or any of the other great mod drivers ag RICHMOND & JUNCTION but I love to watch them and josh has is agreat driver and guy that has been racing for many years wit a lot of success!! They have raced at junction many times and I'm sure the will again josh beautiful kids that he spends a lot of time with and they all work full time jobs it hard to race on fridays it has nothin to do with bein scard or nothin else so all you haters should get the whole story bfor u want to talk sh$t about such a gret group of people!! You know racing aint the most important thing in the world its all about the fun and its nobodys business where any racer wants to have there fun!! If y think there scared come and watch then at the north south!! Congrads on lastnight and GO 78

I have known the Lucas team for many years and they are a great bunch of people that are always the first one to help when I need it! Yes I am a driver I don't get the honor to get to race with josh or any of the other great mod drivers ag RICHMOND & JUNCTION but I love to watch them and josh has is agreat driver and guy that has been racing for many years wit a lot of success!! They have raced at junction many times and I'm sure the will again josh beautiful kids that he spends a lot of time with and they all work full time jobs it hard to race on fridays it has nothin to do with bein scard or nothin else so all you haters should get the whole story bfor u want to talk sh$t about such a gret group of people!! You know racing aint the most important thing in the world its all about the fun and its nobodys business where any racer wants to have there fun!! If y think there scared come and watch then at the north south!! Congrads on lastnight and GO 78

Exclamation 4 Car Pile up very bad but there fine

Cool strunk

I think skunk races a 4 cylinder. The flying squirrel kicked his ass last saturday!!!

Cool strunk

I think skunk races a 4 cylinder. The flying squirrel kicked his ass last saturday!!!