Post Less than 2 weeks away for Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series visit to Tazewell

One of the longest running Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series races is set for Friday, June 1 at Tazewell Speedway. The Toyota of Knoxville 50 has been on the series schedule since the beginning of the series in 2005. Three of the nation's hottest drivers, Jimmy Owens, Don O'Neal, and Scott Bloomquist, will all be there as well as Steve Francis, Jonathan Davenport, Earl Pearson Jr, and defending race winner Jared Landers. Complete event information will be posted at www.TazewellSpeedway.net later this week.

I can't wait!

Smile Better

I am going back to the TAZ, but I sure hope it is better than the World of Outlaws race last month. I really had some high expectations for that race, but it was a letdown for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    One of the longest running Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series races is set for Friday, June 1 at Tazewell Speedway. The Toyota of Knoxville 50 has been on the series schedule since the beginning of the series in 2005. Three of the nation's hottest drivers, Jimmy Owens, Don O'Neal, and Scott Bloomquist, will all be there as well as Steve Francis, Jonathan Davenport, Earl Pearson Jr, and defending race winner Jared Landers. Complete event information will be posted at www.TazewellSpeedway.net later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    I am going back to the TAZ, but I sure hope it is better than the World of Outlaws race last month. I really had some high expectations for that race, but it was a letdown for me.
    Just like the last 2 Lucas races have been.Hopefully they can get some moisture in the track and not have it dry slick before qualifying.

Smile promise

I had seen on here after the World of Outlaws race that the track officials promised that the track would be good for the Lucas Oil race.