Thread: 650 e-85

Default 650 e-85

has anybodygot a good 650 e-85 or gas 650 604 crate carb calibrated? no junk please.865-458-6260

Default crate carb

I have one that was run on a 604 it is gas,bought for raceone,Holley HP,can ship to you for $500
    e-mail csilleman@hotmail.com or 716-988-5973,no longer running two cars

Default Willy's E-85

I have a Willy's that is like new, I think it is a 750 though but makes killer power, made 446HP on a test pull while CHP made 435 on same engine same test. It has adjustable jet metering blocks and I think it might pick up another 5hp with jet increase as it was running a couple numbers lean compared to the other Willy's e-85 carbs I have run.

Willy still has one of the best E-85 calibrations and this one is pretty sweet. PM me your e-mail address and I can send you some pics.

Reason I got it is I am doing an engine for a customer that has 4 E-85 carbs and the Willy's is the best of the bunch, I am changing 2 of the others back to gas, and using the 4th one for parts.

I will give you a call and see if you still need one.

Default 650 e-85 carb

thanks dynoman 14,crate late,guruofdirt,(might have to get in touch with you if your the guruof dirt,of dirtracing)fast late421. hopefully we found or problem,it was the ignition .or to be onest a grounding problem,after we chased it for 3 weeks,put on new coil msd box ,found grounding problem,went to track ,hot laps cutting out at end of straitaway,thought was getting on chip ,won heat race ,featere started,couldn't get out of way,caaution came out car died on track,pushed back to trailer,got on line checked msd problems every thing kept saying change coil re test(keep in mind this a new coil),finally we put our old coil back on,motor didn't turn half around started,went back to track sat.june 2 started 3rd in 6 fast car dash,ran 2nd.started out side pole,and ran off for the win.if youre battery is mountied on the back of youre car like most are,save youre self a lot of problems,by running a wire from youre ground cable to where you ground all youre electrical compondiants.if you want see pitchers of race go to mrmracingracing.netforms/crossvilleraceway.or crossville raceway.net or tennesseestills photography or if you want a video we can get that to.thanks to everyone that tryed to help hotrock.