Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by return to dirt View Post
    not choosing sides here but if he won 6 times in about 4 months and finished 4th, 5th, 2cd, and 4th when he didn't win then that's not too bad of a record. if anyone can do better then post it. i don't know dan32 and infact i live on a totally diff coast area then him but you guys are postiung his record of winning and it's not really that bad. if you can beat him and do then post it.

olin
    thank you return to dirt!! they cant infact race dude doesnt even own a car!!lol he likes to talk! i run KMSA now traveling serious we run up front in it as well theres no one in the south east that hasn't heard about or know me , we are very competative every where we go !! im not sweating these guys most of them have never raced me if they did they finished behind me ! and as it goes with anything when your good theres that group that wants to be your friend and then there is this group that hides behind screen names and whines and crys!! and the kmsa is the best of the best 4 cyl drivers we run all over tenn. ala. and i hope ga. soon!! and i have won well over 100 ministock races all over not one track so im very happy with what i have done, theres not a large list of folks that can say they have done that!!! and a really small few that can say there doing it with a car built in there shop and motors built there too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by return to dirt View Post
    not choosing sides here but if he won 6 times in about 4 months and finished 4th, 5th, 2cd, and 4th when he didn't win then that's not too bad of a record. if anyone can do better then post it. i don't know dan32 and infact i live on a totally diff coast area then him but you guys are postiung his record of winning and it's not really that bad. if you can beat him and do then post it.

olin
    i have never said he doesnt have a fairly good winning percentage. if you go back and read one of my previous posts in another thread you will see that i say that he does have a pretty good winning record. My issue is with him just flay out lying about things that are easily checked and then trying to say everyone else is lying or has the information wrong.

You are wrong about me having a racecar Dan. I have a Crate car that i run @ TST & GVS when i get the chance. But when i do run i'm humble enough to know that on any given day there will be people who can outrun me. As i said, give it up and quit making yourself look like a fool by talking trash and lying.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by RacedudeGa View Post
    i have never said he doesnt have a fairly good winning percentage. if you go back and read one of my previous posts in another thread you will see that i say that he does have a pretty good winning record. My issue is with him just flay out lying about things that are easily checked and then trying to say everyone else is lying or has the information wrong.

You are wrong about me having a racecar Dan. I have a Crate car that i run @ TST & GVS when i get the chance. But when i do run i'm humble enough to know that on any given day there will be people who can outrun me. As i said, give it up and quit making yourself look like a fool by talking trash and lying.
    humble?? you cant win if you think you can be beat!! you call it bragging i call it confident!! im good at what i do!! and it shows im through bickering with you !! your nobody and your happy being that ,so let go my nuts!!you spend more time reading about me ,tend to your wife and kids like you try to me!! i have won alot and will win alot more!! unless god calls me home!!

Unless God calls you home? He should do a "Recall" cause there is something wrong with you for sure.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    Unless God calls you home? He should do a "Recall" cause there is something wrong with you for sure.
    years later your still a hater !!(: thanks man, i'm proud to have you excited about getting on here and saying something stupid!! isn,t it weired to you that another guy excites you??? its weired to me that it does you but hay lots of fruit out there guess your a really soft piece!!lol!

i will go through the information

gooseneck trailers for Sale