Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by canopieman2002 View Post
    lmao man dan o is the baddest driver, best car builder and the smartest person there is in the mini stock class. If you dont believe me just ask him.
    and again thanks for the compliments your a great judge of talent i see!!
    Last edited by Dan32; 06-11-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan32 View Post
    and again thanks for the compliments your a great judge of tallant i see!!
    Can someone please teach this man to spell. I have a hard enough time trying to read some of the posts on here, let alone if everything is misspelled.

tallant is spelled TALENT
    stupied is spelled STUPID
    fourms is spelled FORUMS (close though, I'll give half credit for that)

It is kind of hard to call someone STUPID when you can't spell the word yourself. And I do believe that there is a spell check. Try it, it works.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_rod View Post
    Can someone please teach this man to spell. I have a hard enough time trying to read some of the posts on here, let alone if everything is misspelled.

tallant is spelled TALENT
    stupied is spelled STUPID
    fourms is spelled FORUMS (close though, I'll give half credit for that)

It is kind of hard to call someone STUPID when you can't spell the word yourself. And I do believe that there is a spell check. Try it, it works.
    thanks i needed the help glad you figured it all out!!

thanks i needed the help glad you figured it all out!!
    by the way where is spell check?? dont see it !! gotta make you guys reading easier!!

never heard of you?? so that says something you know me!!(: lol this guy has to change names on different fourms hi ministock judge you still offened cause i turned down your friend request?? lol ): poor guy!!
    LMAO why would i want to be your friend? you have a friend just look in the mirror thats all you need. yes it is ministockjudge on midsouth but that wasnt by choice. did you pay Taylor the money you beat him after being to first loser Sat. night?

Quote Originally Posted by supertruck57 View Post
    HAHA and calling me uneducated
    when did a spelling test start wining races???

LMAO why would i want to be your friend? you have a friend just look in the mirror thats all you need. yes it is ministockjudge on midsouth but that wasnt by choice. did you pay Taylor the money you beat him after being to first loser Sat. night?
    taylor?? dont know any taylors!! sure didnt see one of yall mouth runners up there!! funny how that works big guys behind a computer!! but hey to run second in that group of guys and to stay that close to a car that fast on a track i have never laid eyes on in their back yard was a good night i lost by a whole 1/2 car length!! and we lapped up to 6th or 7 th i think !! somewhere around there!! and i towed my car 5 hrs to put on that show!! where was you??

i dont get on forums and run my mouth about how i am going to win a race and then finish 2nd plus you made the bet on mid south with him or have you forgot that.

Well sent head to a REAL ENGINE BUILDER. Come to find out the head was bone stock and only thing done was decked. that might of cost 40 dollars so in turn i spend 1460 on a bone stock head. O maybe another say 100 for a used cam. So we are down to 1360 for a bone stock head. that still dont justify the so called 750 for new parts? But I must remember that I am "STUPIED" because I listened to "TALLANTED" GA man named DAN.

i dont get on forums and run my mouth about how i am going to win a race and then finish 2nd plus you made the bet on mid south with him or have you forgot that.
    slappy ??he didnt show up lol!! i dont know his name!! come try me cant win them all but i was a very close 2nd and for tracks ive never even seen ill take a 2 nd every now and then!! lol yall talk come try me the more the merrier!!!! i take all bets bring money!! and if he was there i out ran him he owes me!! and he wasnt man enough to come see me!! all that talk!!! didnt surprise me at all!!
    Last edited by Dan32; 06-14-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by supertruck57 View Post
    Well sent head to a REAL ENGINE BUILDER. Come to find out the head was bone stock and only thing done was decked. that might of cost 40 dollars so in turn i spend 1460 on a bone stock head. O maybe another say 100 for a used cam. So we are down to 1360 for a bone stock head. that still dont justify the so called 750 for new parts? But I must remember that I am "STUPIED" because I listened to "TALLANTED" GA man named DAN.
    lol !! yeah all 2300 come stock with bronze guides and solid lift lol!! im still waiting on you!!!!!to do all those threats you been making!! oh yeah padded followers are stock ha!! and ferrar valves yeah there stock to!! your a doushe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!! and those comp springs there stock too your a true lost cause and waste of oxygen!!! your so sad but on the other hand glad you have it fixed again to try it again and im sure you will be on here talking about this guy like you have the last 2 that have tried to help the helpless!! but you better stick the gear to it you want win any races at 7000 with that cam gonna have to spinn it 8500 or better!! better luck 3rd try get you a steve smith pony stock book and atleast try to know what you are doing before you ruin another head!!

Thumbs down

I think maybe you guys are both in the wrong on this head problem. The buyer should have done his homework as far as who he was dealing with, what was done to the head to cost that much money, and who is doing cylinder heads in his area instead of dealing with a person like this. The seller sounds like a loud mouth and usually loud mouths tend to stretch the truth in their favor. The seller seriously overcharged for the head and the buyer didn't know what he was doing. If the seller had an ounce of decency he would have helped the guy out. The buyer has to accept the fact he was screwed and move on. The seller just makes himself look worse every time he prints something on here.

Quote Originally Posted by foghorn View Post
    i think maybe you guys are both in the wrong on this head problem. The buyer should have done his homework as far as who he was dealing with, what was done to the head to cost that much money, and who is doing cylinder heads in his area instead of dealing with a person like this. The seller sounds like a loud mouth and usually loud mouths tend to stretch the truth in their favor. The seller seriously overcharged for the head and the buyer didn't know what he was doing. If the seller had an ounce of decency he would have helped the guy out. The buyer has to accept the fact he was screwed and move on. The seller just makes himself look worse every time he prints something on here.
    maybe the whole story would help instead of his lies!! And where do you guys get heads for under this esslinger johnson leagons all those guys are 2800 to 4000 and there not winning so how was 1500 to much for a new head i made no money after ins. On shipping and geting it put together and parts and evreyone says its to high !!!where you all get heads?? I need to know!!

Dan...with the parts you mentioned,and with the cam being used...the head can easily be built for about $650
    No matter how hard you try...you cant fix stupid!!!

If you build it right...it will turn left!!!

www.raceidaho.com

Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    I think maybe you guys are both in the wrong on this head problem. The buyer should have done his homework as far as who he was dealing with, what was done to the head to cost that much money, and who is doing cylinder heads in his area instead of dealing with a person like this. The seller sounds like a loud mouth and usually loud mouths tend to stretch the truth in their favor. The seller seriously overcharged for the head and the buyer didn't know what he was doing. If the seller had an ounce of decency he would have helped the guy out. The buyer has to accept the fact he was screwed and move on. The seller just makes himself look worse every time he prints something on here.
    Foghorn... I was thinking about buying a head that Dan32 had for sell on here but went and done my homework on the claims he made about the head and found that he was lying about it winning 6 races in a row in 2010. See this thread to see what he had to say:

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?252289-2300-hyd-head

Since he would lie about something so easily checked i was very hesitant to believe anything he said and wouldnt buy anything from him. Looks like i made a good choice ! A person is only as good as their reputation and from what i can see Dan32 doesnt have a very good one. It seems like every thread he makes a post in he ends up in an argument with someone. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and prove them right !

Quote Originally Posted by car62 View Post
    Dan...with the parts you mentioned,and with the cam being used...the head can easily be built for about $650
    if you had means to do all the machine work!! witch i didnt i told him before it was built what he was getting and he wanted it i had it built for him he messed it up and now hes fixing it end of story !! and you cant buy the parts for that so im not gonna argue with you and dont have to prove myself i dont give my stuff away and it runs really good if you dont want one of my heads dont pay what i ask if you do you will pay that we have way to much time in them to give them away!! and for this guy to tell all these lies and then think im gonna help him is crazy ! he went about it the wrong way !! and now he has it fixed again i wish him luck but he needs lots of help so he doesnt ruin it again!!

Quote Originally Posted by RacedudeGa View Post
    Foghorn... I was thinking about buying a head that Dan32 had for sell on here but went and done my homework on the claims he made about the head and found that he was lying about it winning 6 races in a row in 2010. See this thread to see what he had to say:

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?252289-2300-hyd-head

Since he would lie about something so easily checked i was very hesitant to believe anything he said and wouldnt buy anything from him. Looks like i made a good choice ! A person is only as good as their reputation and from what i can see Dan32 doesnt have a very good one. It seems like every thread he makes a post in he ends up in an argument with someone. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and prove them right !
    so is this why you hold my nuts?? you cant keep your mouth shut i went back and looked and you get the rubber cookie award i won the last 6 races i attended i for got we went to another track and raced one week !! the one i didnt win i wasnt there!! as i told you before folks know when that 32 rolls up on the scene if there gonna win they gotta beat it!! you dont get that give to you you earn it if you guys dont want my help enjoy chasing the people i do help !! lol its your choice!! and your grown start acting like it!! and race dude why you hide behind that screen name?? post your name i do i have nothing to hide! and im easy to find if you wanna talk about this man to man!! and im human i make mistakes never claim to be perfect!! just good!! and i can back that up!!!!!!!! (:

Quote Originally Posted by car62 View Post
    leagons johnson and esslinger are wanting you to buid there heads call them right away!! and steves head shed prolly have it where you can retire next week you will have around 50 to build!!

Dan32- Here we go again.

You said this: ** i won the last 6 races i attended i for got we went to another track and raced one week !! the one i didnt win i wasnt there!! ** Well what about these dates? 8-28-10 you finished 4th, 7-10-10 you finished 5th, 6-26-10 you finished 2nd & 6-9-10 you finished 4th. These are directly from Dixie Speedway's web site 2010 results.

Since you won races on 5-8, 5-22, 6-12, 8-14, 9-4 & 9-18 2010 ( as supplied by the someone from Dixie Speedway ) there isnt any way that you won the last 6 races you attended either.

Take the advice i said in my earlier post, keep your mouth shut so you wont keep proving what a fool you are ! If you are going to lie, at least dont lie about facts that can be checked.

not choosing sides here but if he won 6 times in about 4 months and finished 4th, 5th, 2cd, and 4th when he didn't win then that's not too bad of a record. if anyone can do better then post it. i don't know dan32 and infact i live on a totally diff coast area then him but you guys are postiung his record of winning and it's not really that bad. if you can beat him and do then post it.

olin