Thumbs up Southeastern Late Models $1,000 To Win Friday June,1st Westminster Speedway

The Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series will be doing a "Double Take" this coming weekend. Friday night June,1st we will be invading the Westminster Speedway, better know as "Johnnie & Marie's Place" for a $1,000 to win (30 lap) feature event. Then on Saturday night June,2nd we will travel to the High Banks of the Legendary Toccoa Speedway known as the "Fastest 5/16 mile dirt track on the Planet" for a $1,500 to win (35 lap) feature event.

There will be a $200 bonus up for grabs to the driver who accumulates the most combined points from these (2) events. There will be a ($50) entry fee for the Westminster Speedway event and a ($60) entry fee for the Toccoa Speedway event. Qualifying will be held at each facility to determine the line ups for both feature events. Consi races will be ran if needed. Any and all rules and information on the Southeastern Late Model Sportsman Series can be viewed on the series website www.southeasternlatemodels.com

"Promoter Johnnie Raines has announced...."No matter the Car Count, win money will be paid".

"Fastrak Pro Late Models and Super Stock 4Cyl's will (NOT) be running this Friday June,1st".

Modified Streets will be competing in a $500 to win feature event friday night. Modified Street will run heat races (depending on Car count) to set the field for their feature event. Westminster Speedway rules will apply.
    ** Travelers Rest Stock 8 cars are permitted to run with Travelers Rest Rules **

TR Cars Weight Rule:
    A. Must weight 3200 lbs.
    B. 650 Dbl pumper 4777 with choke horn box stock Add 50 lbs.

Street Stock 4Cyl will run a $400 to win feature event. Street Stock 4Cyl will also run heat races (depending on Car count) to set the field for their feature event. Westminster Speedway rules will apply.

Renegade will compete in a $300 to win feature event. Renegades will run heat races (depending on Car count) to set the field for their feature event. Westminster Speedway rules will apply.

Rookie 4Cyl will be seeing action for the first time at the Westminster Speedway. Rookie 4Cyl will compete in a $250 to win feature event. Rookie 4's will run heat races (depending on Car count) to determine the line up for their feature event. Youn Gun's drivers will be permitted to compete with the Rookie 4Cyl's.

Front Wheel Drives will be running a $250 to win feature event. Heat races will be ran (depending on Car count) to set the field for their feature event. Westminster Speedway rules will apply.

Gates open at 5 pm / Drivers Meeting at 7:15 pm / Hot Laps at 7:30 pm

Admission Will Be:
    Grandstands...................$10
    Trackside.......................$10.."Vehicles will be $5"
    Pits...............................$25
    "Children under 12 will be Free"
    Last edited by PaperMen; 05-29-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Thumbs up

Just got word that the Speedway lights have been fixed and guaranteed pay...this should be a good show.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

Should be a packed house!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

As of now we are still racing tonight.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

2.5 hour drive. Please update often.

Quote Originally Posted by thinker View Post
    2.5 hour drive. Please update often.
    Tonights Race at the Westminster Speedway has been Cancelled. Make up date will be July,6th.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons