Default looking for carb and intake

looking for good 2 barrel carb and 4 barrel cast iron intake

I have a Bowtie cast iron manifold that is 50hp better than any other GM cast manifold out there. I can supply a 7448-350cfm carb or 4412-500 NASCAR or IMCA gauge legal. Manifold $500, Carb $500, both of them $900. PM me if you need more info. Manifold has been run before and made over 500ft/# on a Kimmel street stock.

be VERY careful when purchasing anything from dynoman14. hes got a long history of past problems with 4m members. his claims are mostly false.

Stockcar5 other than running your mouth on here regularly opposing my HP claims on my threads.; What you are doing now is falsely accusing me in a public forum.

I really don't have a way to defend myself other than saying the one person on here you are quoting signed and witnessed letter of reciept for all of his parts, his money for dyno testing of his engine. He could not afford to pay for this engine because of health issues in his family and it was also documented in the letter that I have. I didn't have any hard feeling except after he signed a document saying he was happy with the returned parts and money he posted here and a couple other forums that I ripped him off.

The only thing he was out was the pile of junk 603 he brought me that he paid $5000 for and that was where the problem started. If he had waited just a little longer he would have gotten the $7500 check that I got him from a Spark plug company that I was doing testing for. After seeing the plugs that came from the engine the ground strap was re-designed. Since they felt responsible they agreed to pay for the new engine. After his actions and accusations that deal never came about.

The total cost on this engine to him was $7500 ( I was sponsoring the rest out of my pocket ). I sold the engine 2 months later for $21,000 as it was an 18* dry sump pavement engine for SCCA road racing. It has since won 7 events and I have freshened it once and it is still running today.

Other than him, who is on that long list of 4m members that had problems with a purchase from me on here???

I am currently over 600 member purchases on 4m and 95% of them were thru paypal so if there was a problem the customer could withhold payment for goods.

In 35 years in business for myself, I have had a total of 2 customers go to court regarding engine matters. Both of them ruled in my favor for a total of about $40K. One was a guy from MI and one from GA. Neither one of them wanted to pay for their engines is what it boiled down to, the Michigan case was thrown out of court because the defendent did not show up on 3 separate ocaisons, and the GA one just ended up paying the balance of $12,000 on his engine because he had it and raced it all year and would not pay the final balance because it would not start.

Other than a couple folks that don't know how to read a fuel pressure gauge, I think I am good on 600+ 4m customer purchases.

Anybody on here that has dealt with me knows what they are getting before they send me a single penny. They are getting parts that have been tested and will produce the numbers I quote.

I have at least 1-2 new customers per week in my shop from here, Speedtalk, HotRod, LS, Chevy Talk, or 20 other forums I am a member of. Most of them have people like you on there but you have to but up with the idiots to meet the good folks so I figure it is par for the course.

bcd, I sent you a PM.