Default 2004 Rocket Black Front End( Turn Key)

2004 Rocket Black Front,Turn Key with 604(8P04)Less than 500 laps,Beyea Headers,KRC Serpentine Pulley Kit,Bert Ball-Spline and Bert Bell Housing,Quick Fuel Carb.,6AL Ignition,Ohlins LMJ Double Adj Shocks(One Race since Rebuild)Lajoie Full Containment Seat,Double Pass Radiator,Low Friction ball joints,Ball Bearing Control Arms,Extra Spindles,Control Arms,Extra Tires,Fast Shaft Driveshaft,and Tel-Tac. Engine never turned over 6800 RPM. Everything I have for the car goes.
    11,000 obo
    678-492-4327 Located in Cartersville,GA 30121

Racing Junk Ad #2609190

Default car

Would you be willing to trade for a race ready stock car. I built this car new from the ground up and haven't took it to the track. It's a 79 Monte Carlo, all parts listed are new bilistien shocks, springs, upper and lower contol arms with steel bushings, drag link, tie rods, calipers, I put medieval rear control arms with the twist and pull bushings ford floater 9 inch with new 667 gear rear disc brakes. It has new guages, brake guages,seat and belts interior is box in, the stock floor pan firewall is still intact. It has a new 383 with new vortec heads and brzezinski 2 bbl intake, new rochester carb, new ram clutch, 3 speed saginaw tranny. The motor only has break in time, the car is ready to run.This year the crates have taken over and in stock cars here they have went to open motor and trans rule, which leaves me without anywhere to run. I hate to get rid of this car but I am tired of constant rule changes. I have over 12,000 in this car this car is a must see. Give me you email address and I will send pics.

Thanks
    Denny