Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tight entry!

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    Or more LF spring. The LF spring gets you into the corner and is almost unloaded the rest of the time.
    More LF spring tightens the car going in. You need either less LF or more RF - LF only effects entry, RF will effect whole corner. (read the guide you posted again)

If you want a bar change, take LBL up 1 on frame, or lengthen RBL.

Raising RBL gonna loosen you overall, not just entry. so if it feels good mid/off, that's not what you want. LBL mainly effects entry
    Last edited by dualdj1; 06-06-2012 at 12:32 PM.

That would be correct soften the left front spring to help the car turn in not stiffen it.

Have you tried reducing the drop in your left rear or lowering the left rear upper on the frame? Those two changes along with moving the j-bar up on the pinion and more rear brake seems to help the cars driveability in tacky conditions more than anything.

I would like to trying takin it off and see what its reaction would be but having a long pull bar 42in should i put a dumby shock on

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    Or more LF spring.
    more lf spring will tighten entry. he needs less lf spring. remember its tacky/wet so hes not gonna brake on entry much if at all.

I have an impressive. Both of my neighbors have an impressive. I fought the same thing, it is the 90/10. Take it off, conpletely. It makes the axle stay wrapped back and keeps drive in the car. So it is like you are still on the gas. This pushes the front end and won't let it turn in. TAKE IT OFF! Neither of my neighbors run one.