Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dynoman14

Default i give up

I give upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by stock car driver; 07-19-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Jeff,
    Called you on the phone a couple times more than a week ago and you did not call me back or respond so I thought you were not interested any more.

I have never claimed 15 HP on the oil filters, it has been reported back to me by, engine builders, and my customers who have dyno tested on both the engine and chassis dyno that they have picked up 4-7HP. Pressure bypass and silk/cotton based filtration media are responsible for

You may have been referring to a test I did for a customer that is what I called my "Crate HPTune-Up PKG" that picked up +15HP. That includes Oil, Filter, Spark Plug and Treated Springs, retainers & locks.

Since I announced on here a couple weeks ago I was discontinuing the filters I had a couple teams call me up and order all of my remaining stock less the couple cases I kept for house engines. That is the reason I called you to see if you wanted me to save you a case.

If you want to run some filters you can contact John Jomar, he has a similar filter pretty close in design and I think about the same price.

BTW, Check Bobby Daudermans results at BelleClaire this week, ran second in the Super race with one of my Fastrak 604's.

Where do you run your crate? Is it a 602 or 604?

If you really want to see what power your crate car can make, you need to get on a set of my headers, between the bottom end torque and the increased top end you would be amazed. Once you open up the cork that stops the power making process everything else you bolt on will have a significant gain. They are tunable for short track, medium or long track and have saddle clamps on all of the flanges for streamlined airflow and guaranteed air tight connections between the collectors, extensions and mufflers. I have custom built them for Moyer, Bloomquist, Barry Wright, Warrior, Pierce, and GRT cars.

Who woulda thunk the headers were a major restriction.

I can send you a u-tube link of my lastest customer winning with them on his BWRC. Went from close racing in the top 5 to walking the dog on the field. Just send me your e-mail.
    Last edited by dynoman14; 06-09-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Speling

thats such bull chit dyno,...been on here fishing every day for 2 weeks an dodging the man on these magic filters,...now you gonna clam that since your post bout them other day you sold your intire 800,000 dollar inventory,..hell man that should be retirement money right there,...but its really anutter load of crap to cover your monotonous bragging of parts development

Another load of BS, You posted the filters were 15hp and your "CRATE" package was supposed to be over 550HP it even said it on your web site for awhile. Now he is making crate headers for Bloomquist who has never run a crate race!!!! Just more name dropping trying to look good.

Dyno look at the results from Screven Speedway in 2004 or 05, Glen Yawn drove around the outside of Jack Pennington and drove away for a win of a super latemodel race with a STOCK from GM crate motor. Or look up the or race series at Hendry County Speedway in South Fla that we won ALL 4 races that were open motor rules with a STOCK GM crate motor. If the track is junk and slick and can not hold the power a mini mod will LAP a super late model.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    U mean like this off his website.. not touched since 2009?????????????

604 Crate Engine :

Leading edge technology that was only available to professional teams in the past is now available to local racers. HP levels for every budget 425hp $9500, 450hp $12,500, 475hp $17,500 500hp $22,500, 525hp $25,000 ( + SHIPPING ). All tuning, carbs, and engines are 100% legal. If you want to win right now call 678-300-4477!

Your not going to find it anywhere else~!
    I have seen him post now that the 525 is an outlaw crate engine for use where there are no crate rules(???) !!

If it is an "outlaw" crate engine where there are "no" crate rules, why in the heck would you spend $25,000 for a 550 hp engine?? You could build a 550 hp engine a lot cheaper than that...I'm not understanding this one...

Quote Originally Posted by sj valley dave View Post
    If it is an "outlaw" crate engine where there are "no" crate rules, why in the heck would you spend $25,000 for a 550 hp engine?? You could build a 550 hp engine a lot cheaper than that...I'm not understanding this one...
    dont no body understand dyno's clams....

OK, since you all have it in for my A$$ let me address each one of you individually ;

EGO,
    In NHRA and SCCA and ASA, crate engines are used and if you run them you can make legal modifications to them. I call that an outlaw crate engine and if you want you can run an open engine just not in the classes that allow modified crates.

JJ, Stockcar driver,
    I was actually calling to let you know about a couple things that might help your program, I did not know about your name until it came up on my caller ID and then I called you right back again to let you know about the filter deal. I pm'd you about a day after I got the address request and figured that is why you sent me your phone number. Callling within 7 minutes that is pretty good customer service in my book. I am already working with a couple of your competitors at your track so good luck beating them. As I see from the results you are not as dominant as you think.

BTW, Thanks to all of the great 4m folks for leaving messages and placing orders. JJ, Special thanks for posting my numbers, I guess I should call you a liar because you posted my cel number wrong but I'll just let that go by as a simple mistake. I was hesitant to post my numbers for being accused of fishing for customers but I have gotten 27 new 4M customers for Treated GM springs for crates on my home number and it can't be from anything but your posting it. Thank you very much for helping my program.

SJ Dave,
    I guess you don't understand that there are more than just dirt people running crate engines. NHRA, SCCA and ASA all have rules packages that allow mods to the crate engine. I guess I was a little ahead of the curve back 5 years ago my my 1/2 blind webmaster posted that stuff. All you have to do is take a set of Newen Bowl cut heads, ASA cam, 1.6, rockers, bee-hive springs, small balancer, shallow oil pan, modified oil pump, aftermarket DLC ring package, diamond honing, and a couple othere doo-dads and you would have to be "INCOMPETENT" not to make at least 500HP. Check with a couple winning ASA racers and see what they have at the rear wheels. A couple of them have had their cars in my shop for months over the winter.

Ask your buddy how much more bowl cut heads flow with re-located seats?

Ego,
    I guess I just have to say it, once again you show your ignorance in public...If Scott Bloomquist does not build Crate race cars, how come people are out there running them? Yes they might be converted Super cars but they are 2 different front clips on them and the headers are slightly different for each car because of engine set back and location and slight changes to the LF location in close proximity to the header tubes. I do know of a couple customers that just got their new cars in and guess what? They are crate cars...and guess what else??? They ordered my junky, not working, no power making junk at $2500 a set cause they just want to PI$$ money away on my junk parts!!!

You better post a warning for all the folks buying them cause they don't work...

Did the thought ever run thru that genious brain of yours that the people that can afford a $40K rolling race car might actually be smart enough to test stuff on their own to make sure it works and that I might have been working with them for the last 2 years to get stuff to fit their "JUNK" race car that nothing else fits...

Somebody better call Scott real quick and tell him all that custom built "$HIT" don't work !!!

I guess if you ever worked on a Bloomquist car you might actually know something about it.

SJ Dave,
    Since you are such an expert on the Victory Circle race cars built by Billy Moyer did your research trip there turn up who I am doing custom headers for???

Or does he not build crate cars either???

Just checking cause I know how bad you want to be right about everything.

DWB,
    Let me explain it to you so you understand, I spent $800K over 4 years on Oil filters. That is 10,000 filters a year which was my contracted amount, 2500 per quarter. At $18.50-19.50ea to have them made and about an additional 2.50 in shipping and handling costs. Selling them at $2 ea profit over that time netted me an $80K profit on $800K investment. To me that is not a good ROI - Return on investment.

I make 20-30 stock trades a day and I trade only one stock BankofAmerica. It is the easiest way to make money I have ever heard of. I make between $200 and $500 per trade guaranteed. To me that is decent money as there is absolutely no risk at all and there is great reward and I never have to leave my desk and I can do it in the first 2 hours of the day and then go out and do whatever else it is that I want to do. I have explained it on here and speed a couple times and have never got even 1 question or inquiry about it...guess everybody out there is making more than $10K a day, never mind.

I paid of all of my ARCA racing debt in 2009 ( about $450K ), in 2010 I paid off my all of my equipment debt ( over $500K ), in 2011 I paid off my house and all of my charge cards, In 2012 I hope to fund my sons college and new shop building fund as I want to build 10,000 sqft, shop to go with the 2500ft home at the lake where I can retire and play...

I am not a rich person money wise, but I am one of the happiest people on earth because I get to do what I love every day and I have an awesome family that supports me, and I have been blesse by the Lord with great health, what else could you ask for????

I don't know a lot but I do know how to make money, like I said here or elsewhere Serdi didn't pay me $500K a year because I was the dumbest guy in the room. In a 3 year period, I took them out of a near second Bankruptcy and I made them almost $10 Million so that was not too bad for them. Since they fired me they have been in a tail spin an I think I might actually sell more of my remanufactured machines than they sell in the US.

So there is the explanation on why I don't think selling oil filters is a good investment. I will continue to run my filters on my engines and my lease and house stuff and that is about it.

Could care less if you think it is BS or a Lie as your opinion is not a factor in my decision making processes.

Reason for multiple posts is I woke up at 6am and started testing GM valvesprings, by time for Church I got about 400 done and only about 1/2 of them made it past the initial testing. Wonder what happens to the ones that don't make it ???

Anyway got back after Church and lunch and rated about 200 more and I am bored with the CUP race so I decided to answer a couple questions and concerns from my "most favourite 4m'ers".

JJ don't get so bent out of shape, I would not out you in public as you seem to want to keep everything you do a secret.

I am not sure of how your phone works as your PM to me said it did not work good at your shop and you would try and call me back. I did call you back like I said a couple times but did not leave a message those times. Feel free to call me back when you can, I prefer calls on the cell as I am not home most times. I usually call back as soon as I can, even you said my call was within 7 minutes of your SPEED post. I have my phone linked to my PM responses and usually call back the ones with phone numbers ASAP.

I was offering you help on your IMCA deal because I actually thought you contacted me with the sincere intent of working to get your program better.

I think my post and PM to you answered all of your questions and told you how I got my flow numbers on EQ heads and intake manifolds. Other than misunderstanding your attempt at a question on pricing in the broken Grammar and English they must teach in schools today I thought I answered all of your questions completely. Why did I leave something out???

As far as where you are running we'll just see how things shake out over time. I can tell you that you think a whole lot more of yourself than your fellow racers do though which is probably a good trait in your case.

You and others like you are real free with your negative public remarks and defamation of character, you might want to watch that in a public forum as it might come back and bite you down the road.

I am still open to helping you, as you asked in the first place.

As you never returned my calls, or my PM's...What is it that your exactly wanted to find out about EQ heads, Intakes and Camshafts ???

Tell you what I'll start a thread on it.

lolololol,..better than "days of our lives"....dayumm!

I am just shocked ATM that Ego and Jeff are playing nice together!!! Sorry guys, had to say it......

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    SJ Dave,
    Since you are such an expert on the Victory Circle race cars built by Billy Moyer did your research trip there turn up who I am doing custom headers for???

Or does he not build crate cars either???

Just checking cause I know how bad you want to be right about everything.
    Don't want to be right about everything and I already told you that... I also don't want to be fed a bunch of BS...Fueling and his BBC dominating the West Coast Super Modified...BS...Don't know much about the V/C by Moyer...Do know a lot about the CA built V/C though...Haven't spoken with Moyer since 2 years ago when he was at the V/C plant...Like I've said in the past, you make some interesting points, but you also blow a lot of sh*t talk...BTW, what class of eliminator does NHRA require a "crate" engine?????
    Last edited by sj valley dave; 06-10-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    I make 20-30 stock trades a day and I trade only one stock BankofAmerica. It is the easiest way to make money I have ever heard of. I make between $200 and $500 per trade guaranteed. To me that is decent money as there is absolutely no risk at all and there is great reward and I never have to leave my desk and I can do it in the first 2 hours of the day and then go out and do whatever else it is that I want to do. I have explained it on here and speed a couple times and have never got even 1 question or inquiry about it...guess everybody out there is making more than $10K a day, never mind.
    You've never gotten a question or inquiry about it because it is an outrageous claim like about 90% of your other claims on here whether it be HP numbers or WPM numbers.
    There is no such thing as a "great reward" investment with "absolutely no risk". Even us hicks on 4m and speed know to dismiss such claims quicker than we throw away the junk mail that says "You're already a winner!"
    Bank of America?!?!? Really??? Their stock is DOWN over 30% this year and DOWN over 80% from where it was 5 years ago so I gotta hear this!!!

So I'll tell you what...send me the technique and process that you are using with Bank of America and I'll invest the same way. I will give you 50% of my returns after capital gains taxes. But if I do not see any positive returns, you have to cover 100% of my losses. But it's "guaranteed money" so this shouldn't deter you one bit.
    But why am I wasting my time even typing this?
    We all know you won't send me any information on this just like you won't send JJ any filters and just like you won't produce a receipt for the parts on Ego's car and just like Steven Hendren has yet to get a single one of your 600+ 4m.net customers to let him run your stuff on a dyno.
    What you WILL do is come up with some elaborate excuse for why you can't or won't share the information just like any other time that somebody actually calls you out on some ridiculous claim.
    Last edited by Matt49; 06-11-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spelling

What's the over/under on this thread getting locked? 50 posts?
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Default Swing Trading

Matt49,
    You sound like a smart guy and experienced stock trader so here it is. I am pretty dumb so it took me about 20 years to figure this out. I am going to explain it simple for everybody to understand.

In my book you look for the most volatile stock in the market if you want to make money, it should be a fortune 50 or 100 company so you don't have to worry about your money. Since BOA is propped up by US Gov't, it is good as gold for me and has worked for 5+ years.

Since you are a lot smarter than me you could probably find a better stock and do multiple stocks in the same day. I choose to KISS and just do one stock over about 5 computers, and that is enough for me.

I purchase my stocks on margin which means cash backed credit. When you have good stocks to trade, and a good track record you can get pretty close to 10:1 margin, meaning the trading company will give you $10 for every dollar you put up...you also have to pay them back $10 for every dollar you lose, but with this method you should never lose if you don't get too greedy.

I will work with 1000 share blocks at $10 a share just to make it simple to follow.

I will start the day with $10,000 giving me $100,000K in my margin account. That will allow me to purchase 10 / 1000share blocks of stock. If I make 10 purchases at 9am, I have 10 blocks to trade. As the market is most volatile first thing in the morning I set my automatic sells at +.10, +.20, +.30, +.40 and +.50. That is 50,000 shares or 1/2 of my initial purchase. At the same time I set those poiints I set equal and opposite points on the negative side but these are not automatic, I have to trigger them with a key stroke.

If my first 5 sells hit that nets $1,500 profit, at the same time when the stock drops back down the equivalent amount I make the same money on the down swing ( short selling ). These swings happen on a daily basis just like a Sine curve and thru a program I have developed I can usually model the days action and volatility with data from the first hour. Like any statistical data it is only about 95% correct but that would get me in the Baseball Hall of Fame batting .950 right? It is like betting red and black on the roulette wheel with 100% of the odds in your favor and a moving scale up or down you can jump on or off any time.

On the average morning I make 2-3 block purchases and then sell it all before I leave so there is no worry about what might happen when I am gone.

Just like this morning, I modelled the the curve and instead of selling on the plus end I made 27 short trades as the stock went down. You look at it like this, you are betting against the company doing good today and profiting from the sale price dropping, just like you will when it goes back up end of the day today or tomorrow. $100up or $100down, it still drops in your account when you buy and sell and at the end of the day like today with 27 trades, I was not greedy and it only netted about $6700 plus it cost me 54 times $7 per trade.

So it cost me about $400 to make 6700 plus you have to accrue taxes at the rate of about 42% for capital gains on your profits. In the end if you purchase equipment and depreciate equipment and have an R&D budget you can get that number down to about 15% capital gains. As it is not a wage it does not accrue Social Security or FICA so you just have to pay UNCLE SAM.

I will also post this for other folks to see in another area that is applicable...

Any questions just ask away, I have started friend in the program with as little as $1000 and all of them that stuck with the program have paid of cars, education loans, houses, doctor bills etc...