Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: dynoman14

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Clemins View Post
    This has to stop. Mark is a very well rounded individual with intentions of helping everyone out. Maybe you guys should stop slandering and start working if you want to keep up with his cutting edge technology. His stuff has really helped us the last few years.
    well lookey here, a brand new username..lol! marks computers are on overtime creating new names!

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    well lookey here, a brand new username..lol! marks computers are on overtime creating new names!
    This is the problem. You get attacked for being new. I should have known better, but we will keep on winning with Mark's technology and you guys can keep hating his customers for it!PS- Mark, when you get our springs, I marked a few of them that seemed weak on my on-the-head tester, see what you can do with them. Thanks!

need a forum moderator to check this members IP address against dynodummys,..believe its against board rules to have multi-profiles!!!
    white trash motorsports

I cannot fathom why you all have such hatred for Mark. Why don't you guys fork over some cash and get some of his stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Clemins View Post
    This has to stop. Mark is a very well rounded individual with intentions of helping everyone out. Maybe you guys should stop slandering and start working if you want to keep up with his cutting edge technology. His stuff has really helped us the last few years.
    The only time we raced where his cars were supposed to be we won and he finished third at best and then he claimed that his parts were on our car! And people wonder why we think he is a liar!

Did you not read the threads buddy they have tried Hendren made an offer he couldn"t refuse but he did he may have some knowledge but he"s slung some pretty smelly stuff on here and if anyone has" SLANDERED "hinm I'm sure he would have sued them the prob with slander is that means a false statement or saying something detremental and it's plain his business has only increased
    Last edited by Chico; 12-20-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    my daughter my sailor my hero the next greatest generation is our men and women now in harms way Pray for them