Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: dynoman14

Stock Car,
    I would gladly let you know about the person who purchased the rights to produce the filters except, he does not sell to the public. He has 25-30 major engine builders he supplies. Each engine he sells comes with 4 cases of filters for the 50 hours of run time they race. Each OSB has 2-4 engines and they get rebuilt 4-6 times per year so you do the math on the amount of oil and filters they go thru.

I still make them 12 -55G drums of oil per month, and have been doing so since 2008.

As you are such an expert on everything, why don't you build some of your own parts that increase power and sell them. You have a captive audience here on 4m, I am sure they would help you with your product development.

Good luck at the chassis dyno, if you really want to learn something why don't you change out a couple ring and pinions of the same ratio and different manufacturers and let us know what you find. Selecting the right gear manufacturer can be worth and easy 10-15RWHP. You can do the same thing once you settle on a gear as there is as much as 10+hp drag difference between 5 gears ratios that are real close together like 4.10, 4.11, 4.06, 4.15 etc. Almost every range has 3-4 gears that are within 10 points but they can be separated by 10+ RWHP.

How do I know? I tested over 400 rear gears for Tex Racing and the results would blow your mind. Subsequently EMGO had me test over 250 QC sets of gears for them, that testing resulted in about 2 years of transmission testing for both companies.

Ego,
    Regular use of soap will usually get rid of that problem.

Pinto21,
    Your carb is ready for the new car and the engine should be sealed up here by the end of the week and ready to go to the dyno, get every part in the shop ready to throw in the engine dyno.

4m Folks,
    Just to let you know again, I came from pavement racing and we were running 604 crates as far back as 2001-2002. When I test and develop any product I make, I do the testing first on a 30HP Inertia Engine dyno I designed and built for testing Animals. Once I am done there I run it on an engine dyno, then my SuperflowChassisDYno, then on a pavement late model, and finally on a dirt late model. That is why it takes almost a year to come out with something new. I have probably 30 new products in the hopper right now and will be releasing them as they come available to house programs for 2013 and the following year for customers.

I have followed this program since 2004-2005 and it has yielded multiple Champions in ASA, Fastrak, UMP, CASCAR, PARTS, Fasttrucks and multiple other series.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    Stock Car,
    I would gladly let you know about the person who purchased the rights to produce the filters except, he does not sell to the public. He has 25-30 major engine builders he supplies. Each engine he sells comes with 4 cases of filters for the 50 hours of run time they race. Each OSB has 2-4 engines and they get rebuilt 4-6 times per year so you do the math on the amount of oil and filters they go thru.

I still make them 12 -55G drums of oil per month, and have been doing so since 2008.

As you are such an expert on everything, why don't you build some of your own parts that increase power and sell them. You have a captive audience here on 4m, I am sure they would help you with your product development.

Good luck at the chassis dyno, if you really want to learn something why don't you change out a couple ring and pinions of the same ratio and different manufacturers and let us know what you find. Selecting the right gear manufacturer can be worth and easy 10-15RWHP. You can do the same thing once you settle on a gear as there is as much as 10+hp drag difference between 5 gears ratios that are real close together like 4.10, 4.11, 4.06, 4.15 etc. Almost every range has 3-4 gears that are within 10 points but they can be separated by 10+ RWHP.

How do I know? I tested over 400 rear gears for Tex Racing and the results would blow your mind. Subsequently EMGO had me test over 250 QC sets of gears for them, that testing resulted in about 2 years of transmission testing for both companies.

Ego,
    Regular use of soap will usually get rid of that problem.

Pinto21,
    Your carb is ready for the new car and the engine should be sealed up here by the end of the week and ready to go to the dyno, get every part in the shop ready to throw in the engine dyno.

4m Folks,
    Just to let you know again, I came from pavement racing and we were running 604 crates as far back as 2001-2002. When I test and develop any product I make, I do the testing first on a 30HP Inertia Engine dyno I designed and built for testing Animals. Once I am done there I run it on an engine dyno, then my SuperflowChassisDYno, then on a pavement late model, and finally on a dirt late model. That is why it takes almost a year to come out with something new. I have probably 30 new products in the hopper right now and will be releasing them as they come available to house programs for 2013 and the following year for customers.

I have followed this program since 2004-2005 and it has yielded multiple Champions in ASA, Fastrak, UMP, CASCAR, PARTS, Fasttrucks and multiple other series.
    dyno,..are you on drugs,..or heavily medicated???

How many times has he posted he is not an engine builder and posted again that he has someones engine done... Seems he suffers from CRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    How many times has he posted he is not an engine builder and posted again that he has someones engine done... Seems he suffers from CRS.
    Kind of like how two months ago he said that several "teams" called in and bought all but the last couple cases of oil filters which he was keeping for himself but now the story is that this mystery offshore boat engine guy in California got the last 10,000 filters and the rights to make them. Now he says he will gladly give us the name of the guy but he doesn't sell to the public...just 25-30 "major" engine builders. Hell, he probably couldn't name 10 "major" off shore engine builders much less come up with the name of this place in California that bought the rights (LOL) to his oil filter design.
    This just keeps getting better and better.

Default dyno

dynos not so bad u guys lol. im nobody special but i can verify that going to brads gold club in ind w dyno was fun. he was involved w many cup engine shops bc i worked in a independent shop and he came by frequently in concord. he got our shop involved w evernham, bill davis and a few others. at that time he bought and brought alot of arca stuff for us to freshen the heads bought a couple of PALLETS of dart heads. he knows his serdi stuff. nice enough guy. as to everything else the mans tryin to make a livin? if he lies so what i dont care. all engine builder lie? so do fisherman and hunters and drivers for that matter. bottom line is the guy has stuck his neck out for me before and is a good guy. i listen to engine builders all day and ive been taught the one and only right way to do something ten times and funny thing is they were all different. for all the stuff dyno claims his stuff does i hadn seen any posts where anything he sales hurt a motor? just sayin iv met him and hes just a business man. some men hussle some dont?

Quote Originally Posted by andy16 View Post
    dynos not so bad u guys lol. im nobody special but i can verify that going to brads gold club in ind w dyno was fun. he was involved w many cup engine shops bc i worked in a independent shop and he came by frequently in concord. he got our shop involved w evernham, bill davis and a few others. at that time he bought and brought alot of arca stuff for us to freshen the heads bought a couple of PALLETS of dart heads. he knows his serdi stuff. nice enough guy. as to everything else the mans tryin to make a livin? if he lies so what i dont care. all engine builder lie? so do fisherman and hunters and drivers for that matter. bottom line is the guy has stuck his neck out for me before and is a good guy. i listen to engine builders all day and ive been taught the one and only right way to do something ten times and funny thing is they were all different. for all the stuff dyno claims his stuff does i hadn seen any posts where anything he sales hurt a motor? just sayin iv met him and hes just a business man. some men hussle some dont?
    Some of us have been around the block enough times to know that if you can confirm at least half of what somebody says is bullsh!t you should assume the other half probably is too.

I need a new crate carb to replace my willys does anyone have a reccomendation?

I would give the new series of Holley HP's a close look.

Quote Originally Posted by grtforever View Post
    I need a new crate carb to replace my willys does anyone have a reccomendation?
    I guess it's off topic but hell this whole thread is off topic :-)

JDR Carbs
    Good prices. John knows his stuff and won't oversell you something that you don't need. Great support if you ever have a problem or just a questions. Answers calls and returns calls with questions.

What's wrong with the Willy's? Send it back to them if you have it...If it ran good with the Willy's, get another..

I just figure I am giving something up to everyone else, I don't feel I am winning by enough, I figured that dyno man might have something he recommends

Special thanks to Bobby & Joe and the rest of the BDR team. Proud to have you running my stuff on the way to both PCRA and UMP National Points Championships. It is great to work with professionals who understand what racing is all about.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?266...Ktoberfest-III

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?266...Ktoberfest-III

Can't do much better than sweeping the weekend.

Your 2013 package is already done and is better than what you have now. Better carb, headers and some other special doo-dads.

See you soon,
    Mark
    Last edited by dynoman14; 09-24-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Grt,
    I still do some carb stuff but right now just for engines I am selling or leasing. I barely have time to keep up with getting parts in lately. I have a pile of boxes in the floor I have to go thru in the next couple days, I have 4 Sets of New Design headers going off to the coaters, and I have been dyno testing a couple engines a week so I am stretched pretty thin.

Been doing a lot of acceleration matching for Distributors, Carbs and the fuel you run. Not too many folks up on that but it is about 15-40RWHP. If you can get the acceleration rate of your engine on the fuel you burn matched to your distributor and carb that is the single biggest improvement you can make on any race engine.

Been flow testing a lot of manifolds to find the rare good ones, as well as heads. Big differences there so starting with the good stuff is a real key in making good power with a legal sealed crate. Treated springs, retainers and spark plugs have been constant and have been getting great feedback from both engine builders and racers.

Other than that just a lot of hard work.

Feel free to e-mail me or PM me with questions specific to your program 602 / 603 / 604.

Dynoman,
    How do I get a set of your crate headers?

You can PM me with your name, phone# and your chassis and engine combination and power level and a good time to call u.

I currently have an 8-10 week wait on new header orders ( unless I have built an extra set and have them, but not likely ) as I have 27 sets to build and custom headers take more time than other engine stuff. Most of the orders are from engine builders who have dyno tested customer headers and seen a difference. I get 3-4 sets done a week and that is as fast as I can go.

We have a proprietary coating and coating process and it is sweet. It is about 30% of the power increase of the header. I personally think it rivals Swains best stuff in looks and performance.

anyone noticed the unreal work ethic? I work harder than anyone I know. People here in my small town mention it. I have a paving/sealing business I run with my dad. I work on cars and build a few engines to help pay for my race cars. I run my bike (motorcycle, 4 wheeler, dirt bikes ect) shop in the evening as I find time. And about once a week I drive a fuel truck and deliver heating fuel to houses in the county. Hard to believe I know. But I do it. My 10 year old son helps me to no end. I find it hard to find time to post on here. Yet he checks that many springs,trades stocks, builds or doesnt build engines depending on the thread, makes oil, sells parts filling orders and shipping, tests with 3 dynos depending on if he has them( earlier in this thread he said he had the 30hp inertia, the engine dyno and the super flow chassis dyno) in that thread,and deals with all these names he drops. Oh and has the time to post on here! He must be super dyno man! That would kill me! I cant keep employees in our paving business because they cant keep up with me. I need some Alien juice to make ME run faster!

This has to stop. Mark is a very well rounded individual with intentions of helping everyone out. Maybe you guys should stop slandering and start working if you want to keep up with his cutting edge technology. His stuff has really helped us the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Clemins View Post
    This has to stop. Mark is a very well rounded individual with intentions of helping everyone out. Maybe you guys should stop slandering and start working if you want to keep up with his cutting edge technology. His stuff has really helped us the last few years.
    I'm curious, Jerry....where do you race? What track? What class?

Quote Originally Posted by jerry clemins View Post
    this has to stop. Mark is a very well rounded individual with intentions of helping everyone out. Maybe you guys should stop slandering and start working if you want to keep up with his cutting edge technology. His stuff has really helped us the last few years.
    see my reply to your post on other dynodummy thread!!! Man up an prove dyno da man!!!

HERE IT IS!!
    where you run at in va?? i wanta see your car run with dyno-parts!! you run new river valley??sheller motor mile??? lonesome pine?? franklin co.???? just name a track,name an car number!!!!.ill be there first of season wanta see this with my own eyes,..take pics,even video it!! nuttun but a nutter dynoprofile!!
    Last edited by dirty white boy; 12-19-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    white trash motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    bahahaha your a funny guy. Glad you joined the forum just now.google Jerry Clemins, ZERO race results.google my name and pages and pages and pages of race results.
    SCD,I have never stated that I race. My son is crew chief and step-son is the driver. I don't feel that I need to provide you anything, as you do nothing but berate and slander Mark. I joined to show people that Mark in fact does provide a great service. Maybe you all wish you could be as successful as Mark has been as a person.