Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dynoman14

or a politician
    my daughter my sailor my hero the next greatest generation is our men and women now in harms way Pray for them

Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    or a politician
    I've always thought he should. People EXPECT them to spew a bunch of bs and I'm sure that the income is better..

I guess you need to call Ray Evernham as Kasey was practicing ARCA cars well before he ever raced at Talladega, how do you think he got his Super Speedway license morons???
    You think ARCA was giving out SuperSpeedway licenses to anybody that came up to the back gate??? I was involved in renting cars close to 20 people that had to go to mutiple practices ( 3-4 ) and Joe Wells wanted to see them run 200mph in a group before he would give them a license...
    you know how you do that when nobody else wants to run in a group with your rookie drivers?
    You take 5 of your own Super Speedway cars down with 4-5 different drivers and you send them out at the same time and let the man see what they can do. I even had Grampa ( James Harvey Hylton ) go out and show my guys how to draft with him in one of my cars.

You also need to check with Tony as they have been friends forever and Kasey, Bobby East, and the rest of the USAC crowd used to stay at the Lake house when he was in Charlotte. I guess I should know because I was beating their asses at the Kart track up the street from Bob Gliddens shop in IN. One night I outran East and Leffler ( he had just signed with Gibbs BGN ) and when Bobby tried to spin me out on the last lap he flipped his Kart & took out Leffler and East broke his arm and collarbone.

I guess I am making that up too.

If I were to tell you about all the other stories with NASCAR folks at Brads, Cheetah, or The Paper Doll, it would make your head spin. As the saying goes, I have purchased numerous sets of tires at all of them.

You don't think jets operated in the late 90's from Wash state to Charlotte.

I hate if for all of you posers but I was there in real life...

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Cant you please at least go back and read your previous posts and TRY and make your new posts some what follow the same story line??

Above in the quote you say Kasey was racing, parked next to you a few times...

Now you say Kasey was at a test in your latest rambling post... lol..
    Typical dynoman...you call him out on something and he just further clouds the water by changing the story.
    One time it's that he was parked next to Kasey when he was racing and now since I called him out by pointing out that Kasey only raced ARCA one time now he changes the story to "practicing" with Kasey. Why didn't he just say that to begin with? Because it's all crap, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I hear ya.. I lived in Washington State when Kasey was tearing it up there as a youngster in a sprint car, the state wide papers were constantly boasting of the state had the next Jeff Gordon!
    Yet according to dynoman he was jetsetting back and forth to Charlotte to hang out with the "USAC croud" which included Bobby East who would have been about 15 at the time and wasn't even a USAC regular then.
    If we change the topic to war stories, dynoman will proceed to tell us about the night he played skeeball with Dwight Eisenhower and Robert E. Lee at David Patraeus' house in Mexico while Betsy Ross sewed up their town uniforms from a rough night of hanging out with the hookers in Amsterdam while the war was going on in North Africa.

I call BS on this one Dyno....He was 17 till he jumped into a sprint car...he had just signed to do a test w/ Yates Racing in 1999 when he was 19 or so...I met and chatted with him in 1999 because he was driving a customer of mines 410 winged car...He had only been doing USAC for a year...He was NOT hanging around you when he was 13-14-15!!! Total BS this time...

Default take it as u will

well im not on here very much but as a customer that uses some of the parts dynoman14 has not all of them but some of them due to prices i use them and they have helped me go from mid pack to racing for the win but this is due to hard work and working on my car and not just loading it up on sat and expexcting it to run like it did last week i know there is alot of hype on what he does and some of it sounds crazy and maybe but i decided whats it going to hurt to atleat try it heck im spending money on other stuff an im still the same but as i said take it as u will and maybe we will get the win here soon an maybe that will make it all worth while

Stock Car,
    Sorry you got banned bro, like I told you that smart mouth would catch up with you. The owner and moderator of the site has a simple filter and it turns up profanity and that is what got you kicked off.

Matt,
    If the investment stuff is too tuff to figure out I am sure your uncle the financial expert can explain it to you. Bottom line is this, you buy at $5 share and sell at $5.10 a share 5000 shares nets you $500 every time you make the trade. If you have followed BofA for any time you will see that 10c swings happen up and down 100+ times a day, every day. The only thing that limits your trading is the level you have your account set up to support your trading. Pretty simple and elegant I think. As far as programming, once you map out the data points the curve will appear very close to a wave form and that will yield some type predictability.

Mine is just simple and easy enough for the novice to try and for an expert to exploit.

Heck if you as smart as you think you are, formulate your own trade philosophy and post it for others to try.

Dave,
    As far as Kasey's ARCA visits, it seemed like more than one race as we practiced at ARCA and BGN with both R&D teams RYR and EMS. We parked next to them because any time we needed tires we ended up getting them. Rays wife Erin was good friends with Kasey and they often shared the same practice cars as they were about the same size and they drove pretty close to the same set-up and shock packages as we did.

In 1998-1999, I was 39 and Kasey would have been 18-19 as he is 20 years younger than me. The guys he hung out with at Lake Norman were the same guys I did SERDI business with on a regular basis. The poker thing was just a fun fact about some guys that were not famous at the time, Jason Leffler, Bobby East, Larry Foyt, Stewart, Jr, Hmeil, all of them loved cards, gambling, fast cars & wild women and we had a great time at it. I don't know too many racers that don't like any or all of the above. 20 years later, I still like all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    Dave,
    As far as Kasey's ARCA visits, it seemed like more than one race as we practiced at ARCA and BGN with both R&D teams RYR and EMS. We parked next to them because any time we needed tires we ended up getting them. Rays wife Erin was good friends with Kasey and they often shared the same practice cars as they were about the same size and they drove pretty close to the same set-up and shock packages as we did.
    thats funny. ray and erin didnt get married till late 2009. they met 3 years earlier. they showed up alot around here at a local 410 sprint car track. funny how erin was testing arca and bgn cars with kahne way back before she even was with evernham motorsports (which was 2005).

fwiw i love your bs stories. makes us all look smarter!

Well I guess it made it past 50 posts and did not get locked...

Matt 49,
    You might want to check your numbers...BofA is one of the most active stocks in the world on a daily basis. Guess why about a million other folks like me are chasing it like fish in a pond...it moves incrementally up and down every minute of the day...that is what my program of swing trading is about. I don't care what the stock makes in the long run because I only hold it for 5-10 minutes, if it goes up or down +/ - 5c , I make $500 on a nickle swing on 10,000 shares. I know it ain't much for most rednecks but after 5-10 trades a morning I put 3500-5000 in the account every day, pay uncle sam 35% cap gains and it still turns out to be about $2000-$3000 a morning.

I don't know how to explain it any simpler but it is like playing black and red on the roulette table holding a black and red chip every time the wheel turns, except in this game you don't lose your red chip if it rolls black.

How much more simple and risk-free does it have to be???

EX - Lets say you start the morning off and buy 10 blocks of 10,000 shares at $5.00share. I would set my sell increments on +5.05 on the upswing and $4.95 on the down swing for the short sales. In the first hour of trading I usually hit on 5 of 10 blocks. Once I have a new setting for the current sale price lets say 5.10 I re-set my sell +/- 5c from there and in the second hour the remaining 5 blocks of 10,000 shares.

The way I have my account set up I can leverage the shares 5:1 so I am paying $10,000 for the use of $50,000 stock purchasing potential. The reason they can do this is because they own your holdings if you belly-up. But in 6 years of trading I have never gone negative one single day because I close my account out every day before I leave the CPU.

Now if anybody has an intelligent question about how to trade this way I will gladly answer it. It helps to have at least $10K to start with but you can do it with as little as $2500 if you have the motivation to go down to the investment office, introduce yourself and tell them what you will be doing. That is how I got started and I have paid off my lake house, my personal house, all of my ARCA race debts where I pissed away close to a million bucks. I am currently working on saving for my sons college fund ( tax deductible ) and some local property for a new shop.

Poker Game;
    As far as the poker games with drivers, I guess I just dreamed all of that up while under the foil hat.
    For those of you that know Bob or Bobby East ask him when he broke his collarbone racing with Jason Leffler and the Serdi Man at the ESPN mans' track in Whiteland, Indianna. Leffler had just signed his BGN deal with Gibbs along with Tony's other buddy.

Larry on here knows all about it.

Pinto21,
    I'll have your new springs and plugs treated by the end of the week and congrats to Ben sitting on the Pole last week.

Oil Filters:
    As for the folks that wanted to try mine, I am not selling them anymore. I think you can buy the from a company in California for $49.95 ea. they market them for Offshore Boats and state a gain of 40HP on 800hp BBCs, they purchased my last run of 10,000 filters and purchased the rights to make them exclusively for their boat business. I signed a 5 year non-compete / non-disclose so you'll have to find them on your own. You can also try John Jomars filter it is pretty close and not too much cash.
    Last edited by dynoman14; 08-13-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Default plugs?

Well I guess it made it past 50 posts and did not get locked...

Poker Game;
    As far as the poker games with drivers, I guess I just dreamed all of that up while under the foil hat.
    new springs and plugs treated by the end of the week and congrats to Ben sitting on the Pole last week.
    What are you gaining off treated plugs and how much power?

all im going to say is the plugs are very good dont know what he done but the plugs picked us up from 15.00 to 14.90 just buy changing the plugs

For an apples to apples did you do back to back with a good quality new plug or did you take out plugs that were cheaper or old and put his in?

we ran the marine plugs whitch was a 15.06 then the e 3 witch was a 15.00 and then the one from dyno and they were 14.90 its not that the motor seemed to have more power it felt more torqure offf the conner like i said belive or not this is what we have done

pinto,
    I am assuming you are talking about lap times

all race tracks (pavement and dirt) can change full seconds in a matter of hours

what ego is trying to point out is -----if you want apples to apples results on anything you have to run X amount of consistant laps and make a change to a test part then run X amount of consistant laps with all other conditions equal. (including tires)

maybe you are doing this -----and I am in no way saying there is not some power in different spark plugs but your claim seems a little high

quick story:
    I had a customer with a brand new crate engine ---he didn't tighten the headers correctly and the right one almost fell off----he knew something wasn't right and pulled into the infield and went across the track----the exit route he took was over the transponder loop and it scored his lap at 3 seconds faster than the the track record-----it is still an on going joke--if you want to beat the track record just take your header off

Brad

i understand where u are comming from with the track cond and it may be but i am only 45 min away from dyno so i figured what is it going to hurt to try and this is what we got for me i say there good for others i dunno but just giving out what i found out

Pinto,
    The plugs have been tested by numerous race teams and engine builders. I sell 40-50 sets a month and one engine builder buys 100sets in January to start the year off.

When customers have tested them on their engine dynos their numbers have confirmed a significant gain.

I was told that one of your buddies sat on the pole with them last week.

Just wait til you get on the new; headers, distributor, water pump and pulleys, and fuel delivery system.

Maybe if the stuff is all ready on time we'll take it to Alabama on your new car.

Pinto,
    The plugs have been tested by numerous race teams and engine builders. I sell 40-50 sets a month and one engine builder buys 100sets in January to start the year off.

When customers have tested them on their engine dynos their numbers have confirmed a significant gain.

I was told that one of your buddies sat on the pole with them last week.

Just wait til you get on the new; headers, distributor, water pump and pulleys, and fuel delivery system.

Maybe if the stuff is all ready on time we'll take it to Alabama on your new car.
    You know, I can tell you I can pee into the tank and the car will gain 50 hp but without proof it is worth what it is, PI$$. You keep posting these great numbers but refuse to post any proof or any of these "engine builders" that use your parts and when a board respected builder wants to test them you refuse. So please, unless you are asked a specific question or want to post proof keep out of the conversation. If I wanted BS for the garden I can go to the pasture.

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    You know, I can tell you I can pee into the tank and the car will gain 50 hp but without proof it is worth what it is, PI$$. You keep posting these great numbers but refuse to post any proof or any of these "engine builders" that use your parts and when a board respected builder wants to test them you refuse. So please, unless you are asked a specific question or want to post proof keep out of the conversation. If I wanted BS for the garden I can go to the pasture.
    Just like when questions started coming up about these magic oil filters that he claimed he had. He comes back with some crap like, "I'm out of them now and I sold the last batch to the company that bought "the rights" to them and I can't talk about it anymore because of a non-compete"
    It's not competing if you just tell us where we can go buy one from the company that now sells them!!!
    Complete B.S. as usual.

Everything is a sales pitch, I have never read one of his posts were I did not feel greasy afterward.