Default brownstown,ind summer nat's

how many cars do you think will show? any big hitters stay around from the dream and stop back by? and should be a tacky and heavey track with 1 to 2 inches of rain in the forcast for monday and tuesday. and who do you think will win??? i say o'neal keeps the cash here in indiana. whats your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by dwalden View Post
    how many cars do you think will show? any big hitters stay around from the dream and stop back by? and should be a tacky and heavey track with 1 to 2 inches of rain in the forcast for monday and tuesday. and who do you think will win??? i say o'neal keeps the cash here in indiana. whats your thoughts
    Don O'Neals website schedule has Brownstown, Kankakee, Cedar Lake, Wilmot, Spoon River, & Highland on it for the first 7 races.

Steve Casebolt has Browstown list on his website as well.
    Last edited by nathans1012; 06-10-2012 at 04:55 PM.

joyce moyer told me that billy would b there also.
    ASPHALT IS FOR PARKING LOTS.... DIRT IS FOR RACING

with casebolt starting his season so late and being competitive in the few races he has ran. seems like if he wanted to run the whole hell tour. he would be a contender with his fresh equipment. but who knows if he even wants too. but to me it makes alot of sense.
    Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    Certainly hope we will.
    I sure could use a vacation from this...Bullsh!t...three ring circus sideshow of Freaks!
    MJK '96

Moyer, O'Neal, Babb, Casebolt, Erb, Feger all confirmed. Pretty solid six right there!

Not sure if casey stuck around but he usually runs pretty well at Brownstown. If his rig is in Whiteland, he will be there.
    ChrisRische4k@hotmail.com
    FaceBook: Christopher Anthony Rische
    Twitter: @realchrisrische
    " 'Eer Raid"
    The undisputed 2010 Fairbury Dash for Beer Track Champion.

I'm sure James, Jewell, Neat, Unzicker, Spatola, Robinson, Sheppard, Korte, Jameson, Stapleton, Moyer Jr, Pierce, Ratliff, etc will all most likely be there.

both neats should be there michael chilton,dillon white,jason riggs,kevin cole,terry english,tanner english just to name a few i say car count in mid 50s with around 30 to 35 mods should be a great show