Default 1990 Hona Accord

Helping out a friend that races in a 4cyl superstock class. The rules are pretty wide open. Suspension pick up points must remain stock location. Engine must be stock appearing from the outside. Looking for some help with set up tips and engine performance upgrades. I've read about removing the screens from the injectors to get it more fuel? Is it worth it? We already removed the coolant line from teh throttle body. Going to cut allot of weight off of it this weekend.

Looking to get some camber in the front tires. I know theres people out there that adamently say you cannot do it without a camber kit. Although I have read that you can gain .25-.50 through the bolts on the arms. Also possibly more by using pry bars and washers by adjusting the subframe. Anyone have any input? Both tracks this car is run on have some banking and any camber gain is better than none even it if it just .5. Idealy we would like to have 1.5-2 degrees negative on the the right and 1/2-1 degrees positive on the left.