Default Looking for set up books/sheets for '04 Rocket Black Front End w'08 Updates

I'm helping someone new to LMs get his '04 Rocket black front end set up for his 1st race. It has '08 updates. I was just on the RocketChassis website and could NOT find any set-up info at all. Do I need to contact Rocket to get some setup sheets or did I miss a link on their website? One more reason why I like my MasterSbilt.

just call rocket and they will send you a book no problem. There web site has no set up info what so ever. 304-592-3200

there is an actual book for the cars that must be obtained from rocket and depending on their mood when you call they could charge you i believe 50 for it or they will ship it for free but like i said depends on their mood.

I have never been charged or even asked when I've called to get a setup book, they have always just sent one no questions asked. It does have a price tag on the book for 50.00 but I've never heard of anyone ever being charged that.

if by chance they want to charge you, I will send you a copy of mine.

Ant