Default "The MoonMan" Wins At "Belle-Vegas"!

Jim "The MoonMan" Moon picked up his second Feature Win of the year tonight at Belle-Clair Speedway! Congrats to Jim Moon & Team MoonMan!
    Last edited by m00nfan1; 06-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Nice Win Moon Man

And the silence is deafening...

No its just hard to type when your L O L so hard.....

hey car dirt if you think its easy to win at bellevegas you sadly mistaken trust me in fact the past 2 winnners in the summer nats have not even came close to winning there
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 06-16-2012 at 11:16 AM.

You need to find something else to do mOOnFan....You must be married...

Quote Originally Posted by m00nfan1 View Post
    And the silence is deafening...
    If your goal is to get a lot of people to root against Jim Moon, then posts like this will accomplish it. Personally, I look past overzealous fans like you and respect what he accomplishes with his limited resources. However, a lot of people will root against him, because of you.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    If your goal is to get a lot of people to root against Jim Moon, then posts like this will accomplish it. Personally, I look past overzealous fans like you and respect what he accomplishes with his limited resources. However, a lot of people will root against him, because of you.
    Post of the Year!! I wasn't going to post in anymore of Moonfan's posts since he's so annoyingly persistent but had to agree w/ this sentiment and maybe this will wake him up. He's doing more harm than good for his local hero!!

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The man wins a feature and I posted congradulating him! There are three different post about Moyer Jr's win last night on the gossip page, but that's ok..... Bet your @ss the haters will come out in force when Moon has a bad night.....but if you post about his wins all you hear is crickets.... Keep up the good work Moon!

Quote Originally Posted by 71Cougar View Post
    Post of the Year!! I wasn't going to post in anymore of Moonfan's posts since he's so annoyingly persistent but had to agree w/ this sentiment and maybe this will wake him up. He's doing more harm than good for his local hero!!
    And your still mad because your guy is still in second....IF Weaver ever gets the lead, I am sure we will hear about your local hero too.....

The difference is that Moyer JR won two marquis races in a row against some stiff comp. take it for what it is

No doubt weaver would wipe the floor with the Moon man any nite of the week? What's that's two wins so far and how many does weaver have so far this year? Ya that's what I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by B-12 View Post
    No doubt weaver would wipe the floor with the Moon man any nite of the week? What's that's two wins so far and how many does weaver have so far this year? Ya that's what I thought!
    Weaver has 9 wins I believe, but Moon has been consitent. Seems like Weaver has had a lot of equipment problems so far.... Last time I checked Moon was still the leader....

Hey Jim this isn't a debate

Quote Originally Posted by bad man 01 View Post
    Hey Jim this isn't a debate
    LMAO! I'm not Jim.... and you guys sure like to cry a lot.

If moon man ran weavers schedule it would be a different story....

your right B12 if the 1 car ran a competive schedule it would be different