Default Someone must know....

Did Beedie/Disney/Fastfact evaporate?
    Last edited by Bandman; 06-19-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Behold-> The Gearhead Equilibrium
    Democrats=Big Government=Oppression=Republicans

Somewhere along the line I was told that Beedie and BT are one in the same, but I don't have any real idea. Lots of times liberal quit frequenting boards when to many conservatives get aboard. Truth hurts I guess.

Duane

If Fastfact is BT I am more than dissappointed to hear it. Say it ain't so Joe!!

I believe that is impossible, myself.

Behold-> The Gearhead Equilibrium
    Democrats=Big Government=Oppression=Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
    That was a great piece.Still hurts from laughing.

Ol' Beedie was some good entertainment.

Plus, he used to get under the skin bigtime of some who were mainstays on the old NASCAR board here. His stuff was worth reading just for that.

Beedie seems to have faded away. For a while he hung out at Dale's and succeeded to irritate the clowns that ended up ruining that place but he got banned towards the last.

Those guys moved to some mutual admiration board but Beedie didn't make the transition. That board is real clicky and they only want their buddies posting there and pretty much run anyone off that might call them out.

Seems like ol' Beedie just vaporized! LOL!

Sir Fastfact, how about coming back and bringing some of that old magic to the board? lol

Yes, entertaining to say the least. Some forgot his partner recurve. I believe he is still around at Dales ( not able to get on the "special" area.)

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    Yes, entertaining to say the least. Some forgot his partner recurve. I believe he is still around at Dales ( not able to get on the "special" area.)
    Yep, your right race21, checked out Dale's and he is there from time to time. I'd bet your right about him not being able to get on the "special" board.

The "special" board appears to be pretty exclusive and for sure wouldn't include recurve. LOL!

Not many Good Nascar board around any more. Some are if you are new you are not worth listening to. Far to many are if you are not insert car number here you are wrong or an idiot.

Those good ole NASCAR bickering days!!!

Those were the times.

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    SPECIAL AREA??????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    SPECIAL AREA??????
    Not positive this is what race21j meant by "special" area but many of the purveyors of all that is NASCAR knowledge that used to be at Dale's moved to another board that only allows like thinking posters and posts. Anyone else is either threatened by the one way moderator or roundly ridiculed by the purveyors of that vast NASCAR knowledge.

Haven't been to the "special" place in a long time but I'm confident nothing has changed. Last time we took a look around the "special" place a couple of them claimed to know high ranking insiders on some major Cup teams but never would divulge who and which teams. Get the picture?

It's a mutual admiration society there and ol' recurve wouldn't last 5 minutes. It's the same as it was here before they shut it down, they hate Gordon, Johnson, Hendrick and call them silly names and dismiss any and all of their accomplishments as NASCAR conspiracy. It's been the same drivel for years accept now no one calls them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Not positive this is what race21j meant by "special" area but many of the purveyors of all that is NASCAR knowledge that used to be at Dale's moved to another board that only allows like thinking posters and posts. Anyone else is either threatened by the one way moderator or roundly ridiculed by the purveyors of that vast NASCAR knowledge. Haven't been to the "special" place in a long time but I'm confident nothing has changed. Last time we took a look around the "special" place a couple of them claimed to know high ranking insiders on some major Cup teams but never would divulge who and which teams. Get the picture? It's a mutual admiration society there and ol' recurve wouldn't last 5 minutes. It's the same as it was here before they shut it down, they hate Gordon, Johnson, Hendrick and call them silly names and dismiss any and all of their accomplishments as NASCAR conspiracy. It's been the same drivel for years accept now no one calls them on it.
    Kind of what I meant. I have not been there for a long while.If certain drivers or team has a good race it is because they (NASCAR) made it so. I can't believe that would happen so I stay away from there. JMO.