Default Matt K out at roush

Matt is gone at the end of this season any thought's on where he will end up. ending a deal while on top of the point's is od to say the least but for Matt it might be the best thing possible. gibbs or MWR or possibly a new team from andretti or ??

He's going to Gibbs. Don't know if a fourth team is coming up or Logano hittin the ramp.

Duane

I have been in the Matt Kenseth Fan Club for 12 years I hate to see him leave the Ford camp but pretty sure he will end up at Gibbs. The main reason is because Matt's son Ross is an up and coming asphalt late model driver and Roush has shown no interest in signing him and Gibbs signs developemental drivers like crazy so I think Matt will go where it gives him a good team and a future chance to bring Ross up. I can't blame him for watching out for the best for himself and his son.

Idk about where matt will end up but happy to see Ricky Stenhouse Jr. get his ride. Hes a former usac star and he's a wheelman. I think he will do great things in the 17. Go Ricky.

Quote Originally Posted by #1gillfan View Post
    Idk about where matt will end up but happy to see Ricky Stenhouse Jr. get his ride. Hes a former usac star and he's a wheelman. I think he will do great things in the 17. Go Ricky.
    I agree about Ricky I have been a fan of his also since I seen him driving sprint cars here in west tennessee when he was like 14 or 15 years old.

And theres another young man coming out of the sprint car ranks, named Kyle Larson. The boy is good, real good. I'm a Stenhouse fan too. I like a nice clean cut young man the represents the sport well.

Duane

I think Ricky will do a good job he's a good driver for sure. but like joe'y L. it maybe to soon and roush parked him once before. that kyle larson kid is going to be the next big thing turner was smart to crab him before anybody else took a good look at him. stewart said on the wind tunnel last year he was one to watch for on that same show kyle told a story on joe gibbs.( he went up to gibbs to talk and gibbs signed a joegibbsracing autographcard and sent him on his way didn't have time for him.
    Last edited by racin6mod; 06-29-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Read on another site, guy says it from a reliable source, Matt K and Kurt Busch to Michal Andretti with a Dodge factory sponsorship. He says reliable, I don't know one way or the other, but I do know that Andretti has a scheduled news conference next month supposedly having something to do with NASCAR. Could be interesting. Can't see Matt going to an unestablished team, but stranger things have happened.

Duane

I for one hope that's true and matt teamed up with kurt once again might be a good deal for a new start up team, larry mac said the talk around the garage area was andretti has a deal in place and only the engine program was in question but went on to say mopar may be doing like toyota and building the engines in house annd leasing to the teams. Robby gordan has said he has a engine program in place and just needs tech support .I think he bought a lot of the everham shop.

Default Matt K to the captain

Captain going to ford, Matt going to captain just my bet! captain = Penske

Quote Originally Posted by cheaterleaddog View Post
    captain going to ford, matt going to captain just my bet! Captain = penske
    hmmmm????????????????
    To bad people that know it all can't do it all!

Kenseth will be in the Rocket house car next year. I have informants on the inside that informed me of such.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by cheaterleaddog View Post
    Captain going to ford, Matt going to captain just my bet! captain = Penske
    if that would be the cause he will get the worst ford engine coming out of the engine shop jack is pisted over this deal and he has ford in his pocket. penski has already sold part of the engine shop from what larry mac has said on speed.