Thread: engine build ?

Default engine build ?

Getting ready for next year just get way wacked out info .I want build a stroker 2.3 or 2.5. Like know what use on both engines be nice if was a good spec sheet go on so what combination will work money not issue to degree lol

If $$$ are not the total issue, I recommend you talk to Esslinger Engineering about one of their ADI (austempered-ductile-iron) cranks. I'm betting they can even give you a 1.88" Honda rod journal on one of those bad boys, depending on your desired stroke, in order to use a slightly longer rod. -Dave-

Yea heard that one to there's a guy near me that builds engine for liveing says something about Honda pistons with 5.7 rods I think. Like what u gotta have make a 2850 or 2740 or whatever it comes to been out this so long I done forgotten a lot of things

Just remember you can build a way out wacked out motor and it may be bad ass fast for a while.But most likely it is going to break and you will find your self spending another bucket of money to finish out the rest of the season.I like good dependable power for a reasonable price,so I can afford a truck full of tires and spare parts.

Default $$$ no Issue?

Get a Late Model. With a $$$ no issue mindset you will spend as much on your mini. If I could afford it I'd move up and leave the economy class racing classes to the purpose it was meant for.

If you have the parts and equipment I'm sure you can come up with one cheaper than buying it. But Racer Walsh sells steel crank stroker kits for not too terribly much.

I'm putting together a 2850 for next year with one of their kits. Just need to figure out if I really need a dry sump systme or not.

Hi dear i heard that one to there's a guy near me that builds engine for liveing says something about Honda pistons with 5.7 rods I think. Like what u gotta have make a 2850 or 2740 or whatever it comes to been out this so long I done forgotten a lot of things,,,