After what looks like a mental error on a restart Friday night at Belleville Ks. that cost him the race Sammy Swindell made up for that Saturday night at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City Ks. as he took over the lead from Kraig Kinser and took the win in front of another big crowd.
After spending four days and two weekends with the WoO all I can say is this series brings the crowds in to what ever track they are at. The state of Kansas sure treated them well with big crowds at Dodge City, Belleville, and Saturday at Lakeside.

You have got to give kudos to the crew at Lakeside for the track prep for Saturdays races, in the feature the track was still very racie as Swindell and Kraig Kinser put on a heck of show for the Kansas City crowd.

Home town favorite Brain Brown looked poist to make a run for the win but those hopes went away quickly as he jumped the cushion in turn three and hit the wall collecting Steve Kinser who in turn collected one of the Stasa guy's, Kinser was the only one to return to the race.

This is a complete show video except for time trails, wish I could have done this for all the video's but when you are out of town it is not quite as easy as it is at home with a faster computer and fiber optic cable to do it on.

Hope you have enjoyed the Cheese Works WoO tour thru the state of Kansas, I sure did. Thanks to the WoO, John Gibson for the commentary and the racers for some great racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITeHv8TtZWs