Default What Chassis Brand

What would be the best chassis to look for. Just getting into to modifieds so looking for any info that would be helpful. THANKS for any advice.

what ever chassis is winning at your local track

Lightning Chassis, there good anywhere you go and quality is second to none. Customer service is great also.

If you're just getting started, stay with what is produced, raced and winning locally until you have a better understanding of what is involved and what it takes to win. Otherwise, you may have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to understand, set up and race a car that may do more to discourage you rather than "Pump You Up!".

We environmentalists (yes, I are one) have a saying, "Think globally, act locally." I think that's appropriate in this case.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RACEMAN View Post
    If you're just getting started, stay with what is produced, raced and winning locally until you have a better understanding of what is involved and what it takes to win. Otherwise, you may have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to understand, set up and race a car that may do more to discourage you rather than "Pump You Up!".

We environmentalists (yes, I are one) have a saying, "Think globally, act locally." I think that's appropriate in this case.

Good luck!
    tough choices around here..... about 7 different winning combos - hughes, grt, shaw, skyrocket, impressive, grt by phillips, IRP........ so then what do you do? :-)

Talk to people see what they say about help from builder. It will be in your advantage to buy a used car that was built by a builder that will help you with tech.

Got an 09 skyrocket for sale as roller or turn key...563-320-6439
    Chris Zogg