Default 02 Rocket Roller

Forsale is my 02 Rocket Roller, this is a true roller,with this you get 4 wheels and tires,2 bead 2 nonbead,winters rear,afco shocks,woodward rack,twm nylon lined birdcages,rocket midplate,this car was just taken off the track,due to motor issues,this car may be purchased 3 different ways,option 1 is minus motor,tranny,driveshaft,and drysump system for 3000, option 2 you would get tranny for 3800, option 3 you would get tranny and drysump system for 4300,car is priced to sell,serious inquiries only, located in pennsylvania,call 814-592-2828. thnx

A few questions, please:

1)Is this car a black front end?
    2) 1 3/4 inch or 2 inch?
    3) Straight car? Ever been clipped?

Thanks
    Jimmy Henry
    "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    --George Orwell

Default Rocket

Yes it is black front,inch and three quarter car,its never been wrecked since i had it not sure about prior owner i picked it up at rocket when guy was gettin his new one he went to blue one car works fine,its seen the checkered flag a few times, blew motor last week so im done puttin money out call if you have any more questions thanx Tom

Please check your pm's...
    --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Henry View Post
    Please check your pm's...
    I have no pms

Hmmm..OK--I'll try again.
    --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket 1 View Post
    Forsale is my 02 Rocket Roller, this is a true roller,with this you get 4 wheels and tires,2 bead 2 nonbead,winters rear,afco shocks,woodward rack,twm nylon lined birdcages,rocket midplate,this car was just taken off the track,due to motor issues,this car may be purchased 3 different ways,option 1 is minus motor,tranny,driveshaft,and drysump system for 3000, option 2 you would get tranny for 3800, option 3 you would get tranny and drysump system for 4300,car is priced to sell,serious inquiries only, located in pennsylvania,call 814-592-2828. thnx
    New price 3300 with bert tranny dont miss out on this one, drop your motor in and go racing next week.

Here is the pm I attempted to send...for some reason, I'm not able to send a pm to you.

I'm somewhat interested in your equipment, but to be honest, it would have to be a very sweet deal. I have an '03 Rocket, and while I'd like to add a second car, I'd prefer not to go backwards in years. I'm not much for haggling, so if you would please email or pm me your absolute bottom dollar, I'll let you know. If you just want out or need cash fast, I can help.

Thanks
    Jimmy Henry Morgantown,WV
    jhenry7x@frontier.com
    --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Henry View Post
    Here is the pm I attempted to send...for some reason, I'm not able to send a pm to you.

I'm somewhat interested in your equipment, but to be honest, it would have to be a very sweet deal. I have an '03 Rocket, and while I'd like to add a second car, I'd prefer not to go backwards in years. I'm not much for haggling, so if you would please email or pm me your absolute bottom dollar, I'll let you know. If you just want out or need cash fast, I can help.

Thanks
    Jimmy Henry Morgantown,WV
    jhenry7x@frontier.com
    Not sure what your looking for but i am already giving it away at this price,I have alot of calls on this i will sell it and someone will be happy its a good car,thanx for your interest.

I was trying to figure out why you didn't receive my pm's, so I didn't see where you posted the lower price before I responded...thank you.
    --George Orwell

New price 3300 with bert tranny dont miss out on this one, drop your motor in and go racing next week.
    Can email pics,check it out.

Default pics

Send pics to bhudson1414@gmail.com
    thanks for your time

Can email pics,check it out.
    Car is sold.