Default Hell Tour Who has seen the most?

Hell Tour Who has seen the most?

How many of the UMP summer Nationals have you seen. Buddy and Heidi Hames have been to several. It would be interesting to see how many you have seen, and how much traveling you did to see them. Tell us which race was the best.

Thursday night I caught my first one at Macon Speedway and was treated to a great race between Brian Shirley and Shannon Babb. 32 Laps of side by side racing. You can see photos from my night at Macon in our new LM Section on www.LuvRacin.com Click on the Late Model button on the front page and then Click on The Racing Photos.

This week I am going to catch the Hell Tour again at Terra Haute on Thursday night, and then I am going to Tri-City in Pontoon Beach for the Lucas Oil LM guys, on Friday. Lots of racin in the mid west.

We re-did our Dirt Late Model page. New look page and easier navigation. Check it out.

Go to www.LuvRacin.com and click on the Green Late Model Section button.

We have Dirt Late Model News & Results, Photos & Features, Driver News, and Series & drivers

News and links to 19 Late Model Series. If are missing one let us know and we will get it up.

We have Photo coverage from 21 Late model events in 11 states so far this year.

Let us know what you think about our new page. We want your ideas of what Late Model races you want covered.

What is the biggest Late Model event in your area?

LuvRacin.com is Your Racing Network

Click on your state for your local

News and Results
    Photos and Features
    Tracks and Drivers
    Classifieds and Links

We need help to promote the drivers and racing in general. LuvRacin.com can provide nation wide exposure for your track and your drivers and their sponsors.

If you know someone who is interested in a job in racing have them contact me.

LuvRacin.com has over 50,000 pages of racing information with in 3 clicks of the front page. We want to take you to the races.

LuvRacinRog
    Promoting YOUR racing Program

www.LuvRacin.com

Rog we ran into a guy at Jacksonville that is from south of Louisville and is riding a motorcycle with a trailer that makes into a tent! He's in the service and had 43 days to use by august or loses em, and man was he living the dream or what! He has been to almost all, and a guy from new york that has been to all!
    #falsfanforlife

1. 2002 27 nites 29 days Done!!!

Red face 6

Went to Kankakee, Fairbury, Peoria, Jackson, LaSalle, and Macon. Would have gone to Quincy but it was just to hot! Praise be for the shower and AC in our trailer!!!