Default BEWARE Clint Benson of Papillion Nebraska AKA jtautobody

I have decided to take this transaction to small claims court. I will inform on outcome.

Mike
    Last edited by glnrcg; 09-04-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Here is a PM he sent me.

Here are also some pics of the dyno time only excellent condition pump he told me to run.Kind of funny Im an idiot because he lied and stold my money from me.

man you sure are whinney....your obviously an idiot, i never ran the pumps got them with both engines i purchase, if you wanted new pumps you should have bought new pumps, you purchased these pumps for less than half price and i described them as they were sold to me... so the more you try to bad mouth me the less i give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), any more postings and i will report you to 4m...... they were not sold as new pumps

He is right, he sold them as dyno time only in excellent condition. Im pretty sure as seen in the pics he is a liar. Most racers would have just took them back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by glnrcg; 08-07-2012 at 10:41 PM.

That looks like an engine that blew up on a dyno. I would want my money back also.

Default Oil pump

Tim lance here
    I had some j-ass send me a 5 stage pump that turned out to be a 3 stage pump
    And I asked if it turned well with any catches , he said turns great!
    Because it didn't have any gears in it!
    Wouldn't respond to 4m or phone calls
    There are some crooks but I think most guys are pretty good (fair)

That pump is trashed. I don't know anybody who would put that in their car. I would be mad b/c it was obvious false advertisement. If a pump only had dyno time it would still look new. That pump looks like it has had a lot of metal fly through it

Default BEWARE Clint Benson of Papillion Nebraska AKA jtautobody

Keep it at the top

bump to top.

did you pay with paypal?

Get a buddy and take a road trip. His attitude will change when he sees you pull up.

Default You feel duped because it's not what you were promised...........

We all take chances when we purchase something used. I've done it myself and been taken. The difference is that if it would have been advertised as used in unknown condition, you would have made the choice to either purchase with your eyes wide open, asked more questions, or taken the beating when they showed up in the condition they did. As it stood, you bought what you thought were good pumps with dyno time only in like-new condition. That's how they were advertised, and what you were lead to believe that you were purchasing. Like you, I would be upset. This was a mis-representation of what he had to sell. Maybe the answer is to file a claim in small-claims court. It will cost you $35 but you may get part of your money back if you print off the ad, all of the emails that were sent, and the private messages. The most it would cost you is an additional $35 and in the end you can say that you did all that you could do. Best of luck, and for the rest of us, let this be a lesson on the pitfalls of buying used equipment. Do your homework, and ask lots of questions. Document what is said, and if possible, use paypal or some type of trackable payment. Cash is king, but it's only as good as from your hands to the crooks. Good luck!
    "If you think the last four words in the National Anthem are "Gentlemen, start your engines!", You might be a redneck."

back to top !!!!!!!!!

This needs to stay at the top. I too have tried to buy from jtautobody, but luckily I had an uneasy feeling with his stories, so I chose not to buy. Beware of jtautobody!!!

Default 2 wulff pumps aka mike glynn

these two pumps sold to mike glynn were purchases from R&R performance in N.C. I listed the pumps here on 4m to sell before even receiving them i purchased a package deal from R&R 2 engines, 4 pumps etc....... mike glynn was the first to call and purchased them. The pumps were described to me as dyno time, like new..... like i told mike ive never used the pumps but dont need them, i told him i use peterson pumps on my alum. engines, all the the equipment i have recieved from them have been in excellent condition, i have since then asked him on those pumps again and he has told me the same..........we dont sell junk parts nor do we misrepresnt!!!! my ebay rating is 100% as well as paypal!!! i have since then tried calling mike twice now with no reply, only trying to bad mouth me on here.... i sent the pics of the pump to r&r performance and he seems to think that the pics of that pump are not the pumps sent....which leads me to think mike was trying to get his money back and keep my pumps!!!! even at the request of mike when shipping the pumps he wanted me to use speedy instead of ups since it was cheaper, i didnt have a problem with that and drove the extra distance to ship them from speedy!!!!! and also included his change in the shipping box !!!! seems like the only crook here is mike glynn, i dont have time to get on the computer and check these postings all the time but trying to bad mouth someone from behind a screen seems like a cowardly thing to do, youve got my number mike, if you infact are not happy with the pumps you got from me, not your blown up ones from your last engine that blew up, give me a call, i always make things right, thanks

Default pumps

Quote Originally Posted by jtautobody View Post
    these two pumps sold to mike glynn were purchases from R&R performance in N.C. I listed the pumps here on 4m to sell before even receiving them i purchased a package deal from R&R 2 engines, 4 pumps etc....... mike glynn was the first to call and purchased them. The pumps were described to me as dyno time, like new..... like i told mike ive never used the pumps but dont need them, i told him i use peterson pumps on my alum. engines, all the the equipment i have recieved from them have been in excellent condition, i have since then asked him on those pumps again and he has told me the same..........we dont sell junk parts nor do we misrepresnt!!!! my ebay rating is 100% as well as paypal!!! i have since then tried calling mike twice now with no reply, only trying to bad mouth me on here.... i sent the pics of the pump to r&r performance and he seems to think that the pics of that pump are not the pumps sent....which leads me to think mike was trying to get his money back and keep my pumps!!!! even at the request of mike when shipping the pumps he wanted me to use speedy instead of ups since it was cheaper, i didnt have a problem with that and drove the extra distance to ship them from speedy!!!!! and also included his change in the shipping box !!!! seems like the only crook here is mike glynn, i dont have time to get on the computer and check these postings all the time but trying to bad mouth someone from behind a screen seems like a cowardly thing to do, youve got my number mike, if you infact are not happy with the pumps you got from me, not your blown up ones from your last engine that blew up, give me a call, i always make things right, thanks
    Or maybe R&R hozed u unknowlingly with 2 pumps that were never inspected before the sale.
    They clamimed Dyno time, but I agree with another poster, that motor blew up on the dyno, or had alot of debris in the oil suction lines. Anyway someone bought something that was not as advertized.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Clint and I have discussed this problem and we are working on a resolution.

Mike