Thread: Card tricks ??

Arrow Card tricks ??

I believe I informed you once but let me reiterate.
    As a youngster playing the card game of SPADES was an usual pasttime.
    Some couples were always bickering & at times it was more than I could tolerate.
    I developed the attitude that the bickering was used as a distraction to playing the card game
    that was set before me. I worked with a man in P-burg at YORK COLOR LABS(Nashua Photo)
    that said he would degrade a woman's husband in order to get the desired result.
    I know about my marital split & the actions of so called friends & work supervisors & his family of which was a member
    was present at NASHUA PHOTO. Y bring this up ? Cause ? of the murder I read about in Caldwell & the Morrison Family.
    Is there a connection ?
    I was told once while traveling to Middlebourne(Tyler County Speedway) with Doug McAtee(also of Green River Racing)(I grew up with cousin Dan-the Banker)
    that Doug's wife Pam had a sister in Texas that had disappeared & was never found & was not reported missing by her huband for a significant
    amount of time. As we drove I sat in the back & listened to another passenger go on about his hatred for the colored Public Debt Employees
    who had transferred from DC.
    I read a book about The Green River Killer & am aware other other family members of theirs & copy cat killers do crop up. Ted Bundy originated
    from the same direction as THE GREEN RIVER KILLER. I always found this fact disturbing so I walk alone.

ramble on is one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs
    Will port and polish for cash