Default 92 olds cutlass supreme body a metrics frame

I would like to know how make this body work on this frame. like do I shorting the frame or something

Are you going over an existing cage, or building new? Body will fit, just need to open
    fenders a little off center, and if installing on existing cage, prob have to add spacers
    to top of cage to raise body up, and possibly move door bars. If building new, just fit cage to body.

Curt Drake
    Stock car #55x

i didnt have to do any frame of cage work. on my car the body has to be offset to the left about an inch and moved back about 6 inches so the drivers opening is large enough.

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    i didnt have to do any frame of cage work. on my car the body has to be offset to the left about an inch and moved back about 6 inches so the drivers opening is large enough.
    thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Racing View Post
    Are you going over an existing cage, or building new? Body will fit, just need to open
    fenders a little off center, and if installing on existing cage, prob have to add spacers
    to top of cage to raise body up, and possibly move door bars. If building new, just fit cage to body.

Curt Drake
    Stock car #55x
    It is a new car i'm building and just didn't know and thank for the help and info