Default cross weight / bite

okay right now the car has 48 % cross with 103 pounds of bite.
    54.1 left and 53.9 rear.
    3 link.
    the car already weighs 2607 and i was wondering should i add more weight to the right side to get the cross up or just leave it?
    car is already heavy and kinda under powered compared to the other cars, i also was told to have 100 pounds of bite with 53 percent cross, but to me that seems impossible with out adding like 300 pounds to the right rear and left front though.
    im not for sure though
    thanks
    dillonsolumracing.weebly.com

Look to see if anything can be moved left to right on the car such as battery, fuel cell etc. I would look to move, not add. Also you can use wheel offsets to decrease left side weight .

Maybe I'm not understanding what your trying to do, but your cross is rf and lr, why put wt on rrr?

when i added 100# chunk of lead to the right frame rail i had to put turns in the rf/lr to get the bite back and it added aroung 1 percent of cross,

but the fuel cell is to the right as far as the mounts will allow and the battery i could move to the right, right now its right behind the driver. and there are 4's on the left side with 3's on the right.

Why did you have to add 100# to frame rail, that seems like a lot, but I don't know what your trying to achieve either. Good luck.

i took it back off, that was the only way i could get cross weight up with out effecting the bite,

my main question was does cross really need to be higher if you have the right amount of bite? and how to get higher cross with out effecting bite

Graff had a setup parameter on left % vers Cross % that you could use to help solve your delima. Not sure where to find it you might do a search. Try a stiffer LR spring to bring cross % up. You can alter some with springs. Car has to be fat on the rear.
    Last edited by 1Blacksheep; 07-15-2012 at 05:31 PM.