Default farmer city fair week events

Here are a list of events for Farmer City Fair Week

Wednesday July 18- Faster Pastor, Hornets $300 to win, Street Stocks $500 to win Sponsored by the Pit Stop Cafe, and Sportsman $500 to win! Gates $12 Pits $25.

**** For Wednesdays show any Hornet driver who will let pastor drive in their racecar will get a free pit pass . Thanks for supporting Farmer City.

**** Wednesday we will qualify Hornets and Street Stocks ( we will like to thank Sorrento's pizza they will give the faster qualifier in the Hornets and Street Stock 50.00)

Thursday July 19- Demo Derby , Atvs and Motorcycles. Gates $12 pits $20.

Friday July 20- The Farmer City Pride 50 $5000 to win Late Models, $1000 to win Mods , $500 to win Street Stocks and $300 to win Hornets. Gates $15 Pits $30.

**** For the pay out for the Farmer city pride 50 go here please http://farmercity.homestead.com/farm...e50payout.html

**** Friday Late Models and Mods will qualify

Sunday July 22 Sunday we have the Terminator 2000 to win sprints, 300 to win hornets , crates and street stocks.

Sprint payout :
    1-2000
    2-1000
    3-750
    4-600
    5-550
    6-500
    7-450
    8-375
    9-300
    10-250
    11-20- 200

THere is no tire rule and this event is outlaw. There is a 50 entry fee the Sprints cars for this event

you have any questions feel call to call edward at 309-219-5528

Yes yes yes!! Modfieds qualify what a waste of time but gives me time to go drink sum beer! Heard any female that wins in sprint cars at fc gets a year supply of tampons for her special time of the month!

Here to piss one of at a time so what u gonna do about it?
    Last edited by dirt_player666; 07-16-2012 at 02:21 PM.

PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FC CUT THE GO(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) HORNETS FRIDAY NIGHT. WE DNT WANNA SEE THEM A DIFFRENT SUPPORT CLASS WUD BE BETTER. HELL IF U RAN LATES MODS AND STREETS THAT WUD BE GREAT BUT I AM NOT THE PROMOTER JMO

HERE TO PISS ONE OF AT A TIME SO WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Quote Originally Posted by dirt_player666 View Post
    PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FC CUT THE GO(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) HORNETS FRIDAY NIGHT. WE DNT WANNA SEE THEM A DIFFRENT SUPPORT CLASS WUD BE BETTER. HELL IF U RAN LATES MODS AND STREETS THAT WUD BE GREAT BUT I AM NOT THE PROMOTER JMO

HERE TO PISS ONE OF AT A TIME SO WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
    I kind of agree with you hornets pretty boring but got to have something going on so the other classes have time in between heats and feature to prep. Guess id rather have the hornets out there than nothing and listening to muffled music lol. Glad to see there's only 4 classes instead of 6 a step in the right direction.jmo

I'd say 3 classes besides the headline division are 2 too many.

Will they run the sprint car feature first?

Lord I hope so. We'll be there either way but they really need to run the sprinter A-main first!

I am in Indiana for sprint week and will be coming home sunday morning, since its fair week does that mean the fair is doing the payout? I read on another thread there is questions of whether there is valid insurance, can the fair verify it and the payout? Not bashing anyone just want someone to tell us and we will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELDON View Post
    I am in Indiana for sprint week and will be coming home sunday morning, since its fair week does that mean the fair is doing the payout? I read on another thread there is questions of whether there is valid insurance, can the fair verify it and the payout? Not bashing anyone just want someone to tell us and we will be there.
    As far as I know the fair/fairboard has nothing to do with payout or anything else as far as the racing goes. It would be jk promotions taking care of that. And as far as insurance goes have no idea but would think they are fully insured and not taking that risk. There are a lot of people just out there to spread rumors and have no idea what they are talking about. Jmo