Default ford stroker 2685 short block and another 2685 rotating assembly

i have 2685 stroker short block that needs assembled. come from johnson machine. it has 15 races on it. the piston are 30 over, cp pistons,manley pro rods. the rod bearing are std and main bearings are std. also have another 2685 rotating assembly that need one rod journal fixed. i talked to tim at johnson machine he said send it to him and they can fix it. evrything else is in perfect condition these a very fast rotating assembly and make alot of bottem end torque. asking 2000.00 for all shipped or i will sell the short block for 1500.00 shipped and the rotating assembly 500.00 shipped OBO ON ALL ITEMS LISTED. call anytime 540-327-6850 only serious calls please

what kinda pistons and rods are in the rotoating assembly and is the crank just a offset stock crank? and how much does the crank weight
    jared flower

Default rotating assembly

Cp pistons manley pro rods. The crank is around 34 pounds . It is a steel toyota crank that has been set up and stroked to a 2685 for the 2300 small main block it was purchased from race engineering. They make alot of power i built several of these for my customers and have won many races. I run this same set up in a friends car now and are out running the 2700 and leading the pounts

johnson machine is who desighned this set up and race engineering sold them i have bought them from both places depended on who had the first available

what are the Toyota cranks out of? Can you use one of these cranks and still have a 2300?

it will make it a 2685 thats what the stroke is on the crank its a 22r crank they started with

what lenght is the rod? in that set up.
    jared flower

rod length is 5.7

do u still have both set ups?
    jared flower