Default Asphalt metric setup

Around my area we race mostly Dirt tracks, but we have a concrete track within driving distance and we was wanting to go try it out kinda switch between dirt sometimes and concrete sometimes. I would assume put back on the front Sway bar.
    My question is I placed the 1 1/4" sway bar on the car and leveled it parallel to the lower a frame and I get about 3 1/2".... so should I go with stock length 3 3/8" end links.....or go shorter or longer and why ?

With 1300 rf and 1100 lf 11" springs I wonder how much suspension travel i will get ? I had to cut down the 3 3/8 spacer to 1 1/2 " and I get about 3" of suspension travel, wondering if that will be enough....
    What kinda tire pressure and stagger would you think, Hoosier 2045 and f40 to start with..?
    I'm running a 2.56 with a turbo 350, on a 3/8 mile concrete with a 7.5 and mini spool. We have to run factory rearend...wonder if i can keep it in first or have to shift to second ?

1300lbs -1100lbs and a sway bar; way way way stiff will burn the right front off in 5 laps. I would run 700lbs on both sides. need to find a gear that will work in 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by 5dirtracing View Post
    1300lbs -1100lbs and a sway bar; way way way stiff will burn the right front off in 5 laps. I would run 700lbs on both sides. need to find a gear that will work in 2nd.
    What about the rear springs ?, must run all stock rearend on the metric, may change springs and shocks only.

700 750
    175 175
    1 1/4 bar no preload solid mounted on rf and on all thread on left
    56%left
    52% rear
    54% cross
    5inch ride height
    22 psi left
    24-26 psi right stagger depending I prefer 2inch in front & 3 in back

Quote Originally Posted by tbaileyjr View Post
    700 750
    175 175
    1 1/4 bar no preload solid mounted on rf and on all thread on left
    56%left
    52% rear
    54% cross
    5inch ride height
    22 psi left
    24-26 psi right stagger depending I prefer 2inch in front & 3 in back
    Went out last night with what I had, got 3rd in heat race, car felt good, tires squealed a Lil needs more setup for track and need to get a tire temp guage, overall was fun and I knew I was down on power compared to the regulars. Definately a lot different than dirt..totally different driving style. Ran about the tire psi you recommend. I got a few laps practice and turned 4500 rpm in second gear, heat race stayed in first for max 6400 rpm. Feature race the motor let go, I figured it was about time,,2 yrs racing with only oil changes and maintenance, it was a cheap Mexican motor $500 when I bought it, I figure that wasn't to bad. I wanted to shift from 1st to 2nd in the feature and see what it would do, but never got the chance. Now it's time for the special parts I've been collecting for the new motor.
    Last edited by 3dinter; 07-29-2012 at 12:12 PM.