"FASTRAK LM Series Readies for $25,000 Weekend MOUNTAIN MADNESS”

FASTRAK City Chevrolet Touring Division Teams from across the country are readying themselves for this weekend’s 2nd Annual MOUNTAIN MADNESS at Thunder Mountain Speedway in Hanover,WV. With over $25,0000 in purse money at stake and the tremendous fun all the teams had there last year, this is certain to be one of the highlights of the entire season. Thunder Mountain Speedway fans really enjoy the FASTRAK Racing Series and it shows everytime the Stars & Cars of the "Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country" visit the 4/10th mile tight paper clipped track which is part of the Hatfield McCoy Trail.

In addition this year’s event will bring about a little different twist as its Stan Lester’s Birthday. The fans and teams will all be invited to a pit party Friday night after the race. During this time you'll be able to meet the Drivers of FASTRAK and see the cars uplose as well. “I think it’s a great idea” said Stan Lester. “What better way to get to know the fans than having a little fun afterwards? It’s good to spend time with our fans and teams. I don’t get to do that as much as I used too and I can’t wait for this to happen Friday nights purse will be a $2,000 to win $250 to start the event and then on Saturday we'll do it all over again with that purse being $3000 to win $275 to start the Feature event. Thats a Total Paying out of over $25,000 in purse money in just two days not to mention the contegiency awards that can be up for grabs both days also.

"We can’t wait to get there again after an awesome race back in May” stated FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester. The staff at Thunder Mountain have been great to work with and I’m certain the fans are going to see one of the best dirt late model races of their lives again this weekend". Be sure to make it to one of the most exciting dirt late model events in 2012 for the state of West Virginia. Drivers and Fans are encouraged to make their motel reservations ASAP as rooms are very limited in the city. Both motels are expected to be completely sold out. Thunder Mountain Speedway is located in Lizard Creek Park which is just off of US Route 52 in Hanover,WV. The track phone is (304) 664-2620. You can get more information from the Thunder Mountain Speedway Official website at www.racethundermountain.com!!

Host Hotel Contacts in the Area of Thunder Mountain Speedway
Stone Creek Lodge: (304) 664-6430 www.stonecreeklodge1.com
Mountain Breeze Motel: (304) 664-2238 www.mtnbreezemotel.com

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the “Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country” please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!