Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So,what do ya make of this?

I say that before we continue this nations greatest fraud in history another day, that the supposed REAL birth certificate be provided to someone other than the Supreme Court of course to be exposed for the fraud that it is also and that the man in the white house be removed and taken into custody until the appropriate charges are made against all known participants of this scam.

I have never really been a birther, but some of this stuff is starting to bug me a bit cause I just don't know any more.

Duane

more fake trumped up bs. anyone who believe this stuff is saying that the gop and all ther backers aren't smart enough to go toe to toe with oboma and his supporters to prove he was not born in the us. if that is tha case than maybe those dumm a$$es should just step aside.I think it's time to stop this crap and get to work fixing the problems that face this great nation it is still the greatest nation on earth we just don't act like it from time to time!!!!!

You can't/won't see it but that is exactly what we are trying to do is get rid of this corrupt group led by the progressives out of office before it is too late. Sorry you think it's stupid. Also that we can't count on you helping your country out on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    more fake trumped up bs. anyone who believe this stuff is saying that the gop and all ther backers aren't smart enough to go toe to toe with oboma and his supporters to prove he was not born in the us. if that is tha case than maybe those dumm a$$es should just step aside.I think it's time to stop this crap and get to work fixing the problems that face this great nation it is still the greatest nation on earth we just don't act like it from time to time!!!!!
    A reasonably intelligent nation, Germany Circa 1932, were duped by a charlatan and his propaganda minister. Anything is possible when the media is complicit. El Duce gained power in Italy during the 1930's with his running of the State Press. In order for freedom to survive a free and unbiased press is vital. That is why it is in the First Amendment.

I watched a show on the History Channel about Russia between the wars. Stalin was able to create an image of himself that was detached from reality. While his henchmen rounded up and either murdered or sent into political exile any potential rival the citizenry never made the connection that Stalin was the driving force behind the debauchery. Almost to a person they thought that if Uncle Joe became aware of the crimes, he would bring a stop to it and allow justice to prevail.

It wasn't until the days of Khrushchev that the people were made aware of how business was conducted in Russia by Stalin. There are like stories about Germany under Hitler. The building of the Autobahn comes to mind.

The point being that a skeptical press is absolutely necessary to ensure freedom and justice for all.

And we don't have a sceptical press, not even Fox. Obummer was never vetted, and never will be because he is the second coming to the liberal nation, to what end, who knows. He (obummer) hasn't done much of anything for anyone but the libs continually sing his praises. Certainly something to think about. 98% of the Black population that voted voted for obummer, he (obummer) has done absolutely nothing for them in his first term and I'd bet the percentage of the voters will stay the same, albeit the numbers will be way way less. Only thing obummer has increased are food stamps, poverty and federal spending. Ain't that a hoot.

Duane

the act they are even looking at the birth cert is scary enough there should be no doubt

with the congress we have right now if ther was even a possiblity he was not born in the us they would have already had him behind bars.the fact you guy's think this congress is unable to find and prove your piont of view has said a lot to me about my point.they have done nothing and are doing nothing to help this country for the past 3 1/2 years.

with the congress we have right now if ther was even a possiblity he was not born in the us they would have already had him behind bars.the fact you guy's think this congress is unable to find and prove your piont of view has said a lot to me about my point.they have done nothing and are doing nothing to help this country for the past 3 1/2 years.
    you mean the House of Reps that was majority Dem until 2010? and the Senate that is still majority Dem? the same Senate that won't even bring bills to the floor for a vote that the newly elected (2010) Repub House passes? is this the Congress you speak of?

this President wants his opponent in this election to provide more tax info...while we still don't have ANY background info on him at all...except "his" books and, then y'all don't want to actually vet what he says in them.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Why are Obama records of the past locked up and where? How do you prosecute a president who will not turn over his records and you know what the supreme court would do anyway. They would find him not guilty. How do you sleep with these criminals doing as they please and not answering to anyone? Putting this country is such peril and buying into their idea of what? What do you think these {progressives} in name, are actually doing? How do you honestly defend a president who has surrounded himself with communists and radicals his whole life? How do you overlook the obvious?

Nobody has more sealed records than this president. So many of his applications … are sealed. He spent $3 million to keep everything sealed. You can’t find out anything about his college.

Obama’s college records for Occidental, Columbia and Harvard all remain out of the public view, protected by legions of attorneys fighting in court against any release.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Nobody has more sealed records than this president. So many of his applications … are sealed. He spent $3 million to keep everything sealed. You can’t find out anything about his college.

Obama’s college records for Occidental, Columbia and Harvard all remain out of the public view, protected by legions of attorneys fighting in court against any release.
    Why O Why would this happen?! I mean they made up "stories" about G W Bush's military "inactivatives" and, people (Dan Rather) lost their jobs for "inaccuracies"...yet, WE as a people, have no idea (unless you read his written word) what the 44th President of the United States of America's history is all about...
    Last edited by bite me too; 07-19-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

And oddly enough, that fact bothers no one on the left. Why? Personally, I think he's legal as far as citizenship goes, but in the movements from Hawaii to foreign soils and back to Hawaii, then to the mainland and college. There is something in that area of time he doesn't want us to know.

Duane

I think he made the mistake of claiming that he was a foreigner to either gain admittance to college or to relieve additional scholarships, but it is entirely speculation on my part. I have no proof.

Is that why his passport records are sealed also?

As a kid he traveled to countries that were not sanctioned by the State Department. Probably a crime or it might rise to the level of having his citizenship nullified if he were an adult at the time. But he was a kid, he shouldn't be punished by the stupid decisions of his mother and father.

If Obama really is the product of some grand conspiracy, whomever thought it up has failed miserably.

A President is only the head of one branch of government. It still takes the Congress and Judicial branches to get anyting implemented. So gaining control of the Presidency is only as effective as long as you can get control of the other two branches. That clearly hasn't happened.

Basically, if you want to stage an internal, covert coup of the American government, you have to gain control of all three branches. And judging by how little Obama has been able to accomplish, and how every single thing he attempts gets shot down by the House, it makes anyone who purports this big conspiracy theory to "take over" the nation looking pretty stupid.

Face it. If this is what some people say it is, it's a pretty pathetic failure.

Quote Originally Posted by STRNGRTHANDIRT View Post
    Is that why his passport records are sealed also?
    Yours are sealed too. Got something you want to share with us about your past, where you've been, who you know?