Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where's AJ Armindingers

Whatever happened? Is he really a druggie? I haven't heard anything. I was jest wondering if he got set up by Blaneys....they sure ended up better out of all of this.

Its Almindinger and his B sample is supposed to be checked this week.Blaney had nothing to do with Nascar taking a urine sample

taking an over the counter stimulant is way different than taking a hit of grass,cocain or your drug of choice which seems to be crack. AJ maybe on the fast road out of nascar but it will be for not informing them of what stimulant he was taking hell he may not of known he was taking one it might have been a drink.they have a list with 1800 thing's that contain stimulants that nascar does not approve of.(no kick back)just my oppion.AJ foyte said send him on over I have an open contract ready for him to sign.so he'll be racing just no every week.

dinger is done meth

NEWS: AJ Allmendinger had been indefinitely suspended by #NASCAR after his B sample failed random drug test

@NASCAR
    AJ Allmendinger has been suspended indefinitely from #NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s substance abuse policy.
    As outlined in rule book, #NASCAR will provide Allmendinger a letter outlining a process for reinstatement.
    Expand
    By agreeing to the letter, he will be allowed to participate in the Road to Recovery Program. #NASCAR

Duane

NASCAR is ruining the life of another star. Look in the mirror Brian Franne.

Quote Originally Posted by mantooth View Post
    dinger is done meth
    why would you post bull sh1t, it was posted by nascar after the A test that he was NOT taking illegal drugs but over the counter stimulants that most of us take from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by mantooth View Post
    dinger is done meth
    Ol snaggle tooth is just upset because that is what put him on welfare.And was hoping for a friend.!
    LOL
    Randy Southord

Default Drug revealed - Amphetamines caused Allmendinger's positive test:

Suspended Sprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger tested positive for amphetamines, his business manager confirmed Wednesday. Tara Ragan, the vice president of Walldinger Racing Inc., said Allmendinger was told when initially suspended by NASCAR on July 7 that amphetamines were found in his drug testing sample taken a week earlier. She said the term was so broad that she opted to refer to it as a stimulant. Brand names of medications that contain or metabolize into amphetamines include Adderall, Dexedrine, Dextrostat, Desoxyn, Didrex, ProCentra and Vyvanse. Amphetamines also are used recreationally as a performance enhancer, often referred to on the street as "speed." When overused, they can be psychologically and physically addictive. "With amphetamines, there are a whole slew of things it can be," Ragan told ESPN.com. "When we say we don't know what it is, what we were trying to ascertain is what is it in that grouping? In our head, we don't know. In fact, when the (medical review officer) first called and said he tested positive for amphetamines, the first thing we said was, 'What does that mean?'" Ragan said the hope is Dr. David Black, who runs Aegis Sciences Corporation in Nashville, Tenn., which tested Allmendinger's "A" and "B" urine samples, will help clarify that Thursday when Allmendinger talks to him to be assigned a health care facility for assessment. Meanwhile, Ragan said there are plans to have Allmendinger tested again by an independent laboratory to see whether amphetamines still show up in his system. "We weren't being evasive," Ragan said. "In my head, no, we didn't know what the drug was. Amphetamines was too general for us when trying to figure out what it is."(

Methamphetamines and amphetamines are two completly different chemical properties. Just so some do not jump the gun.

OK here's where its at now, AJ knows what he took and isn't letting it out. That smells like a rat to me. I'm with Jimmy Spencer on this one. Fess up or get the he!! out. One step to success is to admit your failures, this ain't happened.

Duane

Quote Originally Posted by race21j View Post
    Methamphetamines and amphetamines are two completly different chemical properties. Just so some do not jump the gun.
    I believe initial reports for Mayfield stated amphetamines as well.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The worst part about all of it is they replace home with more old crap. All NASCAR is, is recycle wash ups or half....

So AJ (performed well below Kurt in the car), is replaced by Hornish(always performed well below the average box turttle). Much of this just shows why NASCAR sucks. With so many talented drivers in lower levels why do we just get the same crap. Sadler is example in nationwide, out money the others and do ok. All of the big 3 are like that though, they only want select mold drivers with $$$$$ then once your in your in.

Let's see some new drivers, there are many many talented DLM, modified, sprint or asphalt drivers out there, start pulling more than the 1 in 5 rich, minority or super rich 15-18 year olds up through development. Start showcasing proven short track guys too. If you keep putting the same recycled crap, Hornish, in a car, you will get the same poor results your after. Look at Clint, he was a great mod and local asphalt late model guy they took a chance and look.

He knows what he is taking or took.Over the counter??? Maybe. Show nascar what it is and see what they say. Acting like you didnt take anything is gonna get you banned for life.

I still think it was a set up to git another driver in that ride. That's what NASCAR has come to. If you can't buy the ride thenmake the situation right. Slip some inhancers in to move the driver out of the ride. After all, it is war!

call me what u want everyone in Charlotte knows its meth

I would be surprised to find anyone in Charolette NOT using meth. But thats jest my thinking on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Smith View Post
    I would be surprised to find anyone in Charolette NOT using meth. But thats jest my thinking on this.
    That's a pretty bold statement coming from a W. Virginian.
    8/13/16

Welp,Dingers fk'd

Yup, he screwed the pooch on this deal. Hope it works out for him but with out getting out there to his fans with the truth, I don't see it happening.

Duane