Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Should have asked before taking this. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/j-allme...2--nascar.html So much for Meth.

said he was taking them to work out...doubt that as they raise your heart rate and leave one sweaty and winded. Not good for workouts.

Probably just taking them for fun, playing Madden football with his buddies.

not a serious drug. they prescribe those to 5 year olds. anyone can get them to treat excessive tiredness. really

He said, on an on camera interview that he only took the drug once and he was stupid for doing it. I don't know as I'm convinced of that. I can't imagine taking a pill some "guy" hands me. Still have issues with this but AJ is the one who will have to endure. I think he's toast for any major player in NASCAR, and I'm not alone.

Duane

I think AJ deserves a second chance but it wont be in Nascar. I think it'd be pretty cool if he got his second chance on dirt. I saw his interview on espn and I honestly believe what everything he said was true. Being in a big time cup ride and having to deal with high expectaions week in and week out will drain you physically and emotionally. Maybe an extra year or two in the nationwide series would of helped him out in th beginning of his Nascar journey. The man made a mistake and he owned up to it I respect that. Let's hope he gets the help he needs and gets on the right track and I think he will with the right people.

when I see a guy like this phelps getting all the media coverage for winning and I remember he was busted for smoking drugs and now he's representing this country.

AJ will be lucky if he can get his indy car deal done, nascar will never let him back in the series even after jumping threw the hoops for the past 2 weeks.how many have had dui's over the years I personally think that's worst than a one time deal but I'm still thinking there's something else going on with this story.he just happen's to get tested the day after a one time slip in judgement either they just got really lucky when they picked him to test or he got set up by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    when I see a guy like this phelps getting all the media coverage for winning and I remember he was busted for smoking drugs and now he's representing this country.

AJ will be lucky if he can get his indy car deal done, nascar will never let him back in the series even after jumping threw the hoops for the past 2 weeks.how many have had dui's over the years I personally think that's worst than a one time deal but I'm still thinking there's something else going on with this story.he just happen's to get tested the day after a one time slip in judgement either they just got really lucky when they picked him to test or he got set up by someone.
    It's easy to see who set him up...whoever gits that ride. Or, Is someone trying to make Penske look bad. I see his family made some news headlines yesterday. Makes a guy wonder. But, to survive in NASCAR land you better have your A game ready cause theres always someone wanting IT jest a little bit more.

nascar has reinstated AJ and he can race this weekend if he can find a ride.

nascar has reinstated AJ and he can race this weekend if he can find a ride.
    Where's your source? Gossip and hearsay ain't credible.

Quote Originally Posted by RACEMAN View Post
    Where's your source? Gossip and hearsay ain't credible.
    Speed sport news I know they.re not fox but it's the best that motorsports has.

Speed sport news I know they.re not fox but it's the best that motorsports has.
    Thanks for the update. I think NSSN is a credible source so I would tend to go with what they say. Also saw something on the tube that he's back in the saddle again. I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by tonecarole View Post
    He linked the dog on this cope. Wish it features out for him but with out getting out there to his lovers with the fact, I don't see it occurring.
    I think you are long overdue for a course on effective communication, especially writing. For the life of me, I don't have a clue what you're trying to communicate.