Late Model Results =
    Carrier
    McGuire
    RJ Conley
    Greg Oliver
    Thornsberry
    Delmas Conley
    Rod Conley

Boggs running 6th then pulls off about mid-way through race, possibly after contact with Rod. Not much racing in top 3 or 4 spots, Thornsberry started back pretty far. Was pretty decent racing in most of the heats/classes.

Delmas had fast time in qualifying, qualified about 4th. Boggs came out about 29th for qualifying and had 2nd quick time.

Track was not dusty but was VERY rough in spots, several cars lost tires and wheels.

about 33 late models showed, about 110 cars total in 5 classes

other notes:
    I noticed a lot more smaller kids attending last night, announcer made a comment about it also. I'm generally fine with kids coming to races but last night all they did was make it hard to watch the racing, running back and forth to concessions/bathroom. Maybe they need a special section just for kids, none of those kids were interested in the racing. I paid good money to WATCH some racing NOT to be constantly annoyed with FREE kids running back and forth in front of me during the races.
    edit: after thinking about it....they should limit "free" kids to the bottom 2 or 3 rows of bleachers. They could also call it a "safety" issue, to prevent little kids falling on the stairs. It's a win-win.

Also, another slight annoyance....can the announcer take a break from talking occasionally? He does a decent job, not complaining about him, but he just seems to constantly ramble on and on. Occasionally runs things completely into the ground, especially if you have to listen to him at SOS also (example: Jackie helping Josh get a hauler, I heard that story 20 times in 2 weeks PRP, SOS)
    Last edited by Cyberwhip; 07-29-2012 at 02:02 PM.