I had a issue over the weekend that came to a end tonight , someone was selling my Rome DVD on there website , I did not give this person my permission to do this and ask it to be removed , I was told its on youtube for the public , which is true, but not for him to offer it for sale. He finally agreed to remove it and as of 3:27am 7-30-12 it was removed from his website.

Now I bring this up so if anybody ordered this video threw him and his website , I have not gotten the order nor the payment , he doesnt have the video to sell and if you place a order you need to contact him as soon as possible for a refund. There are two of use who have the Rome DVD for sale , Rome Speedway Officail videoagragher and guest videoagrapher Speedway Videos.

I dont give others permission to sell my DVDs on there website , so if you see my logo in a video and your not on my website ordering it , your not ordering it from me. I am only making this post to protect my customers who chose SpeedwayVideos as there Dirt Racing DVD provider. I am not listing the websites name as I dont think he ment harm to any of use , he is just young and eger and "wants to get his name out to the public" (his words).

Now I never thought this kinda thing might happen , so again let me say if you see my logo in a video , order it from my website , I do not let others sell my DVD's threw there website. If you happen to come across someone else doing this with my videos please notify me.

Thank you
Richard "flipper" Ford
Speedway Videos Owner
www.TheNewSpeedwayVideos.net