Default best legal 4412?

I dont have the money to buy more than once...tried looking this up...but cant find alot of discussion on it... so..what are your opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen52 View Post
    I dont have the money to buy more than once...tried looking this up...but cant find alot of discussion on it... so..what are your opinions?
    We use a Holley 4412 CT, CT is for circle track, completely stock, set idle screw and everything went fine, cant complain, think it was like $185 on Amazon.com....i would suggest doing a rebuild kit each year before racing season just for good measure..cause its always the little things that go broke on ya at the track.
    Last edited by 3dinter; 07-31-2012 at 10:01 AM.

We purchased two Willey's 4412s about 5 years ago. ( thanks UMP pe ) Had ZERO problems with the carburetors, installed on car, checked idle screws, set idle, and raced. Have put rebuild kits in carburetors several times after a good cleaning, again no problems. I was at a meeting last winter and had lunch with the owner of Willy's, very knowledge on carburetors. You will spend $500.00 or more, but it sure is nice not to have problems and a great running car.
    Hope this helps.

Mike Bulpitt
    26B owner driver

John at JDR Performance rebuilt my stock 4412 that we had laying around, it hasn't missed a beat.

http://jdrperformance.com/
    Just playin' in the clay

Gotta agree.... Go with JDR. Right out of the box will run perfect, he dyno's all his carbs and sets them up before sending them out. He just send us a big boy 4412 since we have no size limit on our 2 brl this year.... Its a sweet carb
    He sets them up so well cause he gathers your motor info... cam heads intake compression everything to set it up for your motor.

Give Dayton Umholtz, at Kinetic Performance a try, We have never had a problem with his carb, works flawless right out of the box.
    Josh K.

add another vote for jdr.

JDR give him a call.

So what's the best intake to use with a gauge legal 4412 on a 358 with world torquer heads cut to 60cc with flat top pistons?