Default Sportsman 3-link car for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

selling out! i've got a 3link sportsman for sale, race ready minus engine tranny and gear!
    mastersbuilt chassis in back, camaro front stub, grand national rear end, 5x5 bolt pattern all the way around, gear box steering with swedge tube outters, afco quickner, radiator with shroud, driveshaft, all gauges work, newer tach, newer msd box with coil, light weight kirkey seat, battery and charger posts, 22 gal fuel cell with inline fuel filter, motor mounts and mid plate
    extra parts include 2 extra pull bars, extra link bars for rear, extra swedge tubes for outter tire rods, extra inner tire rods and center link with pitman arm, lowers and uppers and 1 spindle, also have a spare driveshaft, i have 4 10" bead locks, and 4 regular wheels, 2 like new tires on right side, car has complete body, new latemodel style nose piece with bat wings, and fiberglass roof
    need to sell $4000 takes it!

call or text 217 841 7707 or email athlete2207@gmail.com thanks!

is car still for sale?

Still for sale!!!

Btt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btt!!!!!!!!!!!

I have raced against this car, who ever buys it will be getting one bad fast car! Well built and driven by a great driver!

Thanks buddy, appreciate it!

need to sell, will let bert tranny go with for extra 500!, great central illinois sportsman car with lots of spare parts, wheels and tires!

Btt.......,........

Need to sell!!! Make offer! This is a great mile car, very fast over there!