Default Wanted: Metric Street Stock

Looking for a metric street stock to run at Talladega. Looking for a turn-key metric chassis with a 9" rear end, SBC and preferably a 3-4speed manual trans.

Don't know your price range but I got one fast hotrod. 2012 Dominator Stock car. Give me call if your budget is over $10,000 for turn key. 6 nights on car with 2 wins, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 12th. Everything in car is brand new! I'll even do a deal on a trade for a nice Harley!
    Last edited by ToddSmith16; 08-02-2012 at 01:32 PM.

That's over our budget and probably more than what we're allow to run in our class. We have to run 350 with .060 max over bore, stock rods/crank, stock heads (SS or S/R allowed), any cam, 650 4bbl or 500 2bl. Its a very low end class and most of the similar classes at other tracks have a vac rule.

K...that would be a Hobby Stock for IMCA and UMP. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddSmith16 View Post
    K...that would be a Hobby Stock for IMCA and UMP. Good Luck!
    Yeah different naming down here. Your street stocks would be a Thunder car or Hobby car down here.

Default Metric stock

I have one in southern tn call for info 931-691-2584 thanks allen

New chassis, 355 engine, 3 speed tranny, triple disk clutch/hyd throwout bearing, floater rearend with 666 gear, tach, new guages, alum raiator, reduction pulleys, racing power steering set up, 2-1 steering quickener, 4412 carb, 22 gal fuel cell, hidden adjusters in front, no weight jacks in rear. I have 4 jack plates and bolts that will go with car, used monte nose piece, aluminum seat, and 5 pt harness. Stock Car products cage kit welded on an '84 Monte frame with '81 Cutlass body. Chassis has never been raced. Car is approx 90% done and just needs finished. Needs rest of body put on, front shocks and springs installed, and a starter. Selling due to financial reasons. Car is located in Forrest, Il. Can send pics. Call or text 815/383-9899.

D21. Do you have some pics? Thanks.

i got a really nice car in winchester. car is set up to run at talladega same set up on this car that i have ran down there before. motor will i supposed to pull vac i bought it from a guy that runs there some. i got this car for sale super cheap. we just dont have the funds to run two cars. just holler at me allen morris 1-931-691-2584 you can see wats on this car in my ad on here. its a malibu metric

Default monte carlo

i am sale out i have to move. race ready car trailer and all you need to go race. extras and all call 256-856-3396