If you are trying to figure out your racing schedule for this weekend remember the USAC Sprints are going to be at U S 36 Raceway this Sunday the 8th of August.

The best drivers in open wheel non wing sprint car racing are going to be at this race. Two time winner at Lakeside Speedway Robert Ballou, The people's choice, Dave Darland, the demon, Damion Gardner, Indiana Speed Weeks several time champion Jon Stanbrough, USAC regular Tracy Hines, Tony Stewards team driver, Levi Jones, and Missouri's own Hunter Schuerenberg.

With a Mike Franks prepared race track and these drivers and cars I don't think you will be disappointed. If you missed the midget race last Saturday catch it on youtube and you will get an idea of the possibilities of what could take place in this race.

Tickets are $25.00 for adults, as they say you will pay for the whole seat but will probably only use the front edge.

A-Mods and Sport Mods are on the program also so you can get your modified fix for the night, these support classes can be as entertaining as the featured class so think about where you are going this weekend, just 15 more minutes than going to Lakeside or Valley, I-35 to U S 36 Hiway, go West 6 miles you will see the Speedway on the right.

I have seen two of the best races in 2012, the MLRA Late Models, and the Power I Midgets at this track so far this year.

How does your racing stack up in the ranks, come on up to the high banks of U S 36.

Watch This - http://youtu.be/z0iHC1A2QxQ