Cool Rear end lubricant

What in everyone's esteemed opinions is the best Rear end lubricant and why??????

I've had zero gear problems, since I went to L.E. #704, 85w140 gear oil. Been using it sinse 1995.
    Old enuf to know better, still too young to givadamm.

I'm curious on this too, I just run regular part store gear oil but I have heard that there are hp gains in some of the other rear end lubricants? Anybody want to share what they know? And before dynoman pops off some miracle lubricant that he makes if I can't purchase it I dont want to hear about it. Thanks!
    "And I looked, and behold a palehorse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

When synthetics first came out there was some problems getting them to allow the sets to break on correctly, Now they are MUCH better. We found HP gains when running mini stocks on using synthetic engine oil in the transmission and rear end. We would change the engine oil every 2 weeks and put the old oil into the trans and rear. Now I would use a good synthetic from Gibbs, Royal Purple, or one of the other larger name brands. I never like to just use something because of the name on it but in this case you do get what you pay for. AND before dyno gets on about some special thing he has made to make a 2300 800hp. You can see 10-15hp gain on the same gear oil if you test it cold and then get it up to 200 degrees and test it.

Naw just going to let the "super intelligent racers", You can set up a system on your QC for about $200 that will pick you up 15-30RWHP ( depending on rear and gear diameter) and I use Mystic that I get for free from a local Truck Parts House.

Since you guys are so smart you should be able to figure that system out pretty easy. I have 6 dirt cars on the program and guess what??? It works for them, just like electric fans do to cool their crate engines, I think it has been 2 years since I posted that and still have not had any of you "Super Geniuses" figure out how to get it done...oh well its only 37RWHP at 6500rpm why would you want to do that ???

As far as oils go, I only make it up in small batches for my crate lease customers. I have sold hundreds of gallons of it on here for $149gal. I just don't have enough time to sell somthing that makes serious power that I can only make 5% on. It is well worth the 10-15RWHP it yields in the engine,trans and rear, but only for my lease customers. I still have 2-3 crate customers willing to pay break even costs on it because they have run it on their own sponsors chassis dyno.

Another Dyno claim, 37hp that is FUNNY!! That is more than we saw on the dyno running with NO fan on the engine and one on it! Try more in the 20hp range (Running a GM Fan)unless you are running a JUNK 20 inch fan! Now run a 2 blade and you can free up some of that 20.